Chapter 3

Inky

it was peaceful.. KaÆri fights with Koto.. Akari and Bella laughing together. Rei and Chycide in the Tea Shop, drinking together. Passive and Error were just clinging to each other. Dream and Drista once again fight..MG is making fun of GlitchTrap.. everything was perfect.

she blinked once.

everything has changed. bloodshed everywhere, dead bodies.. fire..destruction.. Dream and Error were fighting and Error was going to stab Dream. no, no-no-no. NO! she can't lose them.. but her body was paralyzed, she can't do anything. she was just standing there, seeing Dream stabbed. no.. no-nono- she can't lose anyone! not even Dream..

SHE CAN'T LOSE THEM-

"Inkyyyy! wake up! go eat the breakfast!" shouts Error from the kitchen. she woke up. her position was against the door, curling down crying.

it was all a dream..? she honestly has a bad feeling. because she often gets future dreams and this one is just..scarier than other nightmares.

better take a shower. maybe she can take that nightmare out.

********

"oi! sleepyhead! wake up!" "h-huh?" Drista woke up on the couch. the glass wine is still in her hand. "idiot, sleeping on the couch with the wine glass. it could've fallen." Rata grumbles at Drista. Drista stands up and put the wine glass down. she drank 12 glasses in total last night before finally fell asleep.

"Come on! you need to join the Dreamon training." Rata pulls Drista's wrist and brings her to the changing room. "wear this uniform. then go to the training field." Drista groans after Rata leaves.

~~

she did change and went to the field. her brother just done his speech. His Brother's speech is boring for her. it's all lies and shit for her.

she walks towards 2 best friends and literally smooth talk. "Hey! can we be friends?" the 2 smiles and answer "of course!" "I'm Bella." "and I'm Akari"

"TRAINING WILL BE START!" shouts Rata in front of the army.

this will be a boring day, right?

*****

it was crowded in the base. full of new members. thank void, the base was large enough.

most of them already training. they learn things like reading stars, how to pick weapons properly, and most importantly, how to fight like a hero.

Error and the old rulers were discussing in Error's room. Passive is cooking and Inky? training with other members.

if she's being honest, she doesn't even know which side she's on. is she with Dream, or is she's on Error's? she sighed.

"OKAY LISTEN EVERYONE!" shouts Ava, trying to get the member's attention.

"WE WILL DECLARE A WAR IN 2 WEEKS." everybody was surprised at the sentence. "WE WILL DECLARE IT IN 2 WEEKS. ON FRIDAY, TO BE EXACT."

"finally! I can beat Dream's Ass! I hate him so much." grin Glitchtrap.

"he's my son but, I don't like his new attitude. so let's beat him up!" smile MG.

Inky takes out a hard breath. it was painful to know she will fight Drista, her best friend, and Dream, her homie.

it's all our perspective. she knows it now. but then if nobody's evil and nobody's kind,

 which side should she choose?

don't think about it now. let's just go on the training, Icha.

she brings a pipe in her right hand. it will be her weapon for the war. honestly, she doesn't even want to fight. but what can she do? she has to.

Inky walks outside. joining the others.