Chapter 7 [END?]

It was peaceful and quiet in the arena. everybody had their heads down. "Why would you fucking stab her?!" Dream shouts at Error. "I didn't know! she just stands in the way!" Dream sobs even more.

"she.. want us to be together back. let's make a truce." Ava steps towards them. "well then, if that's what she wanted." Error replies. "I will make a truce. but I still going to blame Error for murdering her. fucking murderer." Dream stood up while carrying Inky with bridal style.

"now help me bury her near our base, Error." Dream walks to the base, leaving everyone behind. Error nodded, following Dream to the base.

the war has finished, with a result of a truce and 3 people have died, the traitors and Inky.

present time

it's been a month since that tragedy happened. the village has come back to Ava and Co-Owners' hands. they ruled the village again and the remaining homies, Dream and Error have back to their own base.

Drista was shocked and crying when Dream and Error told that Inky died. she was blaming Error and Error didn't fight back. he starting to regret his action and think that he's a murderer.

everyday nowadays, he would visit Inky's grave, near their base. he also visited Passive. the grave is also near Inky's. Dream,Drista, and Error live in the base. they have Bella and Akari too, but Akari is now an Assassin. people call her, "The Smiling Freak"

Inky POV (you're sad I'm back bitch)

It was dark until a light comes and everything changed. i saw my base field. Ava's Village? i-I- "I'm Alive??!" I was happy! i survived the stab? did i??

"e-eh?" my body was transparent. i...have wings? the wounds are still there? I was wearing the same clothes I wear in the arena. what?

Am i.. a.."Ghost?" I turn around to see Passive. he was also like me.. stabbing wounds.. the clothes..the wings? "are..are we dead?" I asked.

"We are dead Inky." i..am surprised. "but how do we here??" "we..are a ghost. right now we are invisible. but we can be visible if we want to." "then come one Passive! let's meet Dream, Drista, Erro-" no."

i am surprised. "why?" "because I'm a traitor. I just.. can't meet him." I fly to Passive and hug him. "well then, teach me how to be visible, sensei!" I sat in front of him, letting go of the hug. "heh, sure. so first.."

3rd person POV

it's morning already. Error walks out of his room and met Drista and Akari, talking to each other. "good morning Error!" "good morning Mom!" he just waves at them.

he wore his jacket. "Inky and Passive?" "yeah." Drista sighed. "it's been a month Error." Error walks to the stairs, going to the grave. but when he arrived at the grave, he saw Inky, standing to the ground, smiling.

"I..I am imagining things..right?" "no, you are not! I'm here Error!" Inky walks towards Error, asking for a hug. "but you are-" "I know. but I'm here now! well- I have wings- and these wounds- but eh."

Inky let go of the hug. but then get dragged to the base by Error. "GUYS! INKY IS HERE!" Error shouts. Dream was sleepily getting out from his room. "she's dead,Error.. she can't just-" everyone in the base except Error and Inky are shocked. "Hi Dream! long time no see aye?" Inky smiled. "i-how did you even-i-"

"BESTIE!" Drista just run to Inky and hugged Inky. crying on her shoulder. "Bestie! I didn't saw you in the arena. where were you?" "Someone poisoned me so I stayed in the hospital. i miss you.." Drista muffled words are out. "pfft, I miss you too." "oi! Aye Aye Ron! why are you stunned?? pfft-" Inky's sentences are cut by Dream's sudden hug. Akari also hugged Inky.

"soooo did you all made peace yet? I'm leaving if both softie and Aye Aye Ron is still in a conflict. "nope! they made a truce because of you." Akari letting go of the hug. "yeah. I'm sorry for killing you Inky." " I'm sorry for making the war happen." "and I'm sorry for not being there."

the three of Drista, Dream and Error was apologizing. "pfft- why are you guys sorry? it's all in the past now."

"now let go I want to cook-" "NOPE!" Inky sighed. guess it's happening.

- GOOD SECRET ENDING: UNLOCKED -