Chapter 8

The village was peaceful for a long time.

Moo and Impy started dating. they both had been shipped for a long time until they really said to everyone that they started dating.

if Impy and Moo started dating, so did Akari and George. Akari finally had the gut to confess and they both are a really wholesome couple. Akari and George are both assassins but they always had time for eachother.

Avacadoq didn't shows up for a long time but the head admin, Dream with the Admins, and Moderators always watched everyone. Inky living her second life with fun and the Village was back to normal.

but there are always people who want destruction. who want the Dreamon Army back.

JV walks to Dream's child, Koto. "Hey Koto! can you follow me for a bit?" JV smiled and Koto was in her break time just cheerfully answers "sure" and then followed JV to a place where it's quiet.

"hey Koto, don't you want the Dreamon Army back?"

Koto was speechless. she sure does want the training and the conflict back, but isn't it will ruin the peace of the village? "I do, but..isn't it will ruin the peace..?" JV laughs at Koto's words, making Koto confused for a second. "silly Koto." Koto became even more confused.

"Okay, what do you mean by that question anyway?" JV stopped his laughs and then look at Koto dead in the eyes. "I want some conflict, don't you want to?" JV smiled devilishly. "we could add some spice to this village. done with the peace.. let's start a new war.

"I want you to bring back the Dreamon Army. I want you to bring back the spicy drama conflict." Koto gulped. "but how? I used to only advertise the army, not run the army." Koto questioned. "manipulate him." Koto had his eyes wide open. shocked at her talk opponent's words. "wh-what?"

"Manipulate Dream. use all of your words to make him angry at Error and the rebels. make the Dreamon back." JV answered. "come on~ don't you want them back? come on Koto I know you want it too." JV smiled wide.

"Okay." JV didn't expect her to say yes actually, but keep the poker face anyway. "good then.. Have fun Koto!" JV left the place before Koto even get to talk again.

((( I am really sorry it's short. I promise the next chapter will be good.. oh god