Chapter 10

Error woke up at the sight of an empty room. it's been a while since he killed his own husband. he can only sigh. he walks the way out, only to see that around his house are stainless steel fences.

"what is going on?" That's the first thing that could come out from Error. "Dream." Inky sighed, he thought he changed. "he blamed Rei's death on us." Error cannot believe what he just heard. Such Bullshit! "Rei died from a Heart Attack, how is it our fault?!" Error spitting his logic.

"I don't know either, Error." Inky decided to stop looking at the fences and walk inside, he still couldn't understand Dream.

Error stood there. what the hell?

"what?!" Error yelled. what the fuck?! Dream started the Dreamon Army again?! He thought he changed? "yeah.. the whole village is now Dreamons and will despise the rebels, while the ones who don't pick any sides would be excluded from the society." Inky explained. Akari and George also are listening. They thought he changed.

.........

Drista runs through the forest and the market, all the way through to the castle. How could he-?

She harshly opens the door only to saw Rata, Koto, and Dream laughing together with wine on the table. "..what the fuck-?" Drista walks towards Dream

"Oh hey! my dearest sister, Drista." smiles Dream. "Hey, There Drista!" Koto waved at her. "you want a glas-" Drista grabbed Dream by the collar. "I THOUGHT YOU SWORE IN FRONT OF US ALL!" Drista can't help but yell. "YOU SAID YOU CHANGED- YOU SAID YOU NEED THE SECOND CHANCE! YOU SAID-you said- you s-said.." sobs Drista.

She really thought her brother changed. She thought he meant it. She thought nobody would die anymore. She can't even hold the tears in her eyes. She wished and trusted her brother for the best, but he broke it like it was nothing like a speck of dust on the air.

Dream holds Drista's wrist and removes them from his own collar for his safety. it's very shaky and light, His sister is pretty fragile since the Cinnamon Tragedy the month ago. The tears are flowing out and dropping on both Dream's clothes and hands. "I'm sorry, I have to do it to avenge Rei, Drista."

Drista looks at Dream in the eyes. "HE DIED FROM A HEART ATTACK, DREAM! NATURAL CAUSES! I REPEAT NATURAL CAUSES! WHAT DID REBELS HAVE TO DO WITH HIS DEATH?!" Drista yelled. What's wrong with his brother? what did Rebels have the deal with Rei's natural sickness?

"The heart attack is from a poison, Drista. it came from the poison Strychnine. someone put a little amount in Rei's tea and it causes the attack. we are sure it's from the Rebels." Dream sighed with straight eyes.

Drista was quiet for a while after knowing that fact. what? who would dare do that to Rei? Everybody loves him. MG and Dream also protected him and adored him for so long. Who would dare? and importantly, for what motives?

"I already thought you would be shocked at that fact. now come on, you will join my team, wouldn't you?" Dream stared right into Drista's eyes. Drista now can't do anything but follow his evil brother. what can she say? She would love to avenge Rei, but she doesn't think Rebels had to do anything with that!

right?

.........

Koto ran to her room, can't help but laugh. Drista looks so pathetic with those cries! She did it! she creates conflicts! she creates tension! it felt so exciting! she manipulated Dream to put the fences, manipulated Dream to create the Dreamon, and even manipulated Rata into joining! war! tension! drama! broken trusts in the air!

Koto can't wait for the war. It must be very exciting and bloodshed everywhere! Koto laughed and squealed. it felt so exciting and alive to feel this again!

she takes a deep breath and starts preparing for training by changing. She can't miss the training of her exciting war, right?