Chapter 5

1 week later, Thursday morning before the war.

Drista woke up in the middle of the day. she realizes that there's a toast and milk on her desk so she ate the toast and starts drinking the milk until...

"COUGH COUGH GAH!" She started choking as she vomiting the milk out. she wasn't in her fully aware of the thing. the toast tastes normal but the milk..smells like cinnamon.

she started to choke on it while running through the halls, finding his brother. "DREAM! DREAM! COUGH COUGH" Drista crouched on the floor. her stomach hurts like hell, her chests are hurting. "DR-COUGH-COUGH-" "Woah! Woah! Drista! what happened?!" Dream run towards his sister. "th-the milk, smells like cinnamon-COUGH-COUGH-" Dream shook "C-cinnamon?! Come on! let's go to the hospital!" Dream carries his sister up. who the fuck poisoned Drista..?

he's positive it's the Rebel's doing.

''''

Buba laughs in the castle's kitchen. they laugh at the stupidity. they are positive that Dream and Drista would think it's Rebel's doing. this national conflict is making one another suspicious of one another, which is funny for them.

they throw the rat poison away and put the cinnamon back in its place. they walk out from the castle and pretend nothing ever happened.

Buba is a wicked villain, and they knew it.

*******

Inky was sketching in her room when Error comes in. he brings a "eat Inky. or I will shove this porridge down your throat." Error and Ink laugh as Error said that threat. it's an old threat that Error use when they were kids.

Inky eats the porridge carefully. "why do you always watch me when I'm eating these days??" Inky wondered. "because I know you won't eat unless someone watches you" Error's face literally shows the face of "=v=". Inky laughs at the fact that Error spat. it's right, she won't eat unless someone watches her.

Inky finishes eating. "well Inky.. this could be my last meeting with you. so I guess.. thanks for being my homie." Inky sighed. "well then, good luck. go home safely and alive, okay?" Error nodded. "well, goodbye Inky. "goodbye, Error."

Inky stand up after she was sure that Error was away and the doors are closed tight. she continues to practice with her pipe. she was planning to sneak into the war even though Error bans her. she doesn't care, she must join the war. she has to make Dream realizes back to his old way, with her and Error!

tomorrow is the day, she must join the war to make Dream realizes back and became our old idiotic Dream.

and she also has to make sure that tomorrow isn't the day of the farewell.

she must make it a goodbye, not a farewell.

she continues to swing the pipe in her right hand, gripping it hard. she learned how to do these things from Dream. he taught her self-defense.

******

Drista was awake on a bed, with oxygen on her nose. her stomach is still hurting, but better. she sat down on the bed, realizing that she woke up Dream. "Drista? you awake?" Dream making sure. "yeah." "thank god you aren't dying. I was so worried. the doctor said someone put rat poison in your milk." Drista sighed. "I still want to join the war." "but Drista-" "cmon Brother!" Dream looks away before finally says "no. your body needs rest." 

"I don't give a fuck, your body needs to recover the poison." Dream said before finally close the door, leaving Drista with the sound of the medical furniture.

Drista takes a hard breath. guess she will ditch the war. she hopes that his brother will be safe and not getting killed by anyone. how's everyone in the rebellion? 

I hope nobody gets killed and the village will be in peace soon.

she hopes.

without knowing, that Inky also pray for that in the rebel house.