Chapter 9

Koto runs to his father's workroom. Dream got his Head Admin role back after he said he changed.

"Dad! Dad!" shouts Koto, opening the room's door. "Koto you don't need to break the door. what's with the hurry?" Koto runs to Dream's desk and then sat on it.

"Koto, sitting on a table isn't polite." Dream bruh-ing Koto's action while stood up from his chair. "hey papa! don't you want to conquer the whole world with Dreamon Army again?" Dream was shocked by his child's words. how could she?

"how much I want to, I can't. I've changed, remember?" Dream leans his back to the wall and folds his arms. "besides, I need strong motivation. the "conquer the world" ambition doesn't appeal anymore."

Koto think for a while, but then grinning. "what if I told you that Rei's death was caused by the rebels?" yea, Rei, Dream's father died a week ago. it was actually because of natural causes, Rei got a heart attack.

"what do you mean?! he died from a Heart Attack, remember?" Dream looks at Koto dead in the eyes. Koto was already used to lying and she knew that poker face is always important in lying.

"Yeah, maybe he got a heart attack, but what If the heart attack was caused by a potion that Rebel Members gave?" Koto was only lying right now, but she wants to be beside her father, conquering the world, training with the Dreamon Army. she missed the times where it was war, chaos and her adrenaline was like fire.

"..what did you say..?" Dream sounds very shocked yet angry at the same time. Koto smirks, her words work. "you know what am I talking about, dear Father.

"not to mention that the leader of the rebels is your own archfrenemies, Error who killed Inky and Passive in the last battle." Dream clenched both of his fists.

"Let us rule the world and get our revenge for grandfather's death, Dad!" Koto smiles brightly, lending a hand to Dream. "let's build back the Dreamon Army and have our revenge, ruling the world!" Dream smiles. "maybe we should."

---- * -----

"WHAT THE?!" yelled GlitchTrap, seeing the pamphlet that's all over the place. GlitchTrap may have died before, but he's now alive because Passive taught him how to live once again.

"what's wrong, BunBun?" Omori ran to his partner but then shook about the pamphlet about Dream's new plan. "what the... I thought he said he changed..?"

"𝕒𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕒𝕙𝕖𝕞" a familiar voice comes out from the market's TV. reflex, GlitchTrap, and Omori walk closer to the market's TV. "Hello, dear Avavillage server people! here's me, Dream the Head Admin. announce that I'm going to build a Dreamon Army to avenge our friends, family, and homies that died in the past war! and it was all the Rebel Members' fault!

"they were the ones who declare war on us! killed our pals!" Omori was honestly shaken and GlitchTrap was angry. how could he? he was the one that has the ambition to conquer the world!

"Turn around about a new view, bring about the fear inside you, make a storm of tears and anger! We've disposed of our contention and we are going to avenge our dead pals! join the Dreamon army!" Dream's speech is actually provoking.

is that... "KOTO?" yells GlitchTrap, seeing a familiar girl with tied blue hair and often drew furries, behind Dream's back.

Koto giggles. "for the one who didn't join the army and a part of the rebels, will be excommunicated!" Dream smiles. "that's it, thank you and please come to the front of the castle field to administrate."

the TV was back into its usual shows and everyone was back to their doing. most of them already run to the castle's field, registering themselves.

Ava isn't in the village, who knows where is he, same goes with conuc. Impy and Moo are on their honeymoon while Erxca0ng is the third-wheel. Impy and Moo got 3 tickets for their honeymoon, so Erxca0ng is joining them without disturbing their honeymoon.

no one can save them now. they have to do Dream's selfish wanting or they will be excluded from the society. Omori sighs and then holds GlitchTrap's hand, walking back to their house.

****

Error wents out from his door to see around the base getting fenced off. "OI OI OI! WHAT'S THIS?" Error was actually angry. what the hell do these fences are doing around his base?

"it was a rule from Lord Dream. he told us to exclude you out despite the new ruler rules." said the guards.

"Whatever," said Error back to his base. to see Inky watching the TV and Drista reading a book beside her. Akari and George are probably out there, having an Assassin-to-Assassin date.

he decided to go to his and used-to-be-passive's room. maybe if he goes to sleep, all of these things will be only a dream.