Prologue

it's peaceful in Simp-Tale village. and there, in the village's park, 3 children are playing together. They relax, talking about things such as art.

"I want to be an artist and a writer when I get older!" says the girl one. "I want to be a head admin for this village!" says the genderless one, happily. "I-I want to marry MareMare when I get older.." says the one with a scarf, blushing yellow hue. the other 2 glared at him. "Simp." "I'm not!!" the other 2 laughing at the flustered one. high-five for teasing him. "Hey.. I hope we can always be together until we are older.. I don't want us to be broke.." says the girl after all the laughter with a shy tone. "pfft, did the softie affect you?" the masked genderless child teases the girl "Hey! just promise okay?" "Pfft, whatever sure." "of course!"

the genderless masked child walks away from the park. leaving the 2 behind. "I'm hungry, let's go to the base." "I'm not hungryyy, I'm not eating. I'm on a streak." the girl stood up. the other two eventually look at the girl and then pull her. "O-OI!" "We are going to shove the food down to your throat if you don't eat OvO," says the scarfed genderfluid child. the girl gulped her saliva "you bitch.." the masked genderless child laughed at those both while keep pulling the girl.

the children are just usual parentless children. without anybody knowing, they will be an important part of the story.