Chapter 2

~~~ Meanwhile, in another place. ~~~

"JOIN OUR DREAMON ARMY! JOIN JOIN!" Koto shouts pridefully in front of the audience. She's so proud to announce the announcement from her father. "DREAMON! JOIN THE DREAMON ARMY!"

"Are you going to join your son's army, Rei?" Chycide asks Rei. "Nah, I rather just drink some tea. I'm too lazy to join his army. what about you?" Rei answers while asking Chycide. "me? oh hell Nah." Chycide chuckles.

"Bella, are you joining?" Akari looks into her friend. "sure~ I want to have a little training and an adventure." Bella acts as if she was flexing muscles. they were laughing together.

~~~~ in the throne room ~~~

"hey Dream, people are starting to join. Koto seems to be very happy to announce that." Drista drank the 4th wine. "what's your next step?" Dream smiles. "peeking what will my 'homies' do, of course." Dream says it with a chill tone. Drista almost spits her wine.

"W-WHAT?! Bu-but they kicked you ou- no, Error kicked you out. how will you see?" Drista protested. "what again? spy. I called 2 people to do the job. there they are!" Dream stood up

"wha- wh-WHAT?!" Drista was honestly surprised at who's coming. "hello, you know what to do, right?" Dream smiled. "ugh, fine." "you will pay for this Dream." said those 2.

Dream smiles violently. "ah good! do your job then."

~~~ in the base.

"eits, what are you going to do to my husband, dear guest?" someone grabs Impy's wrist. "wh-what the-" "MareMare!" said Error, happily. "put the gun down, sir. just because they are close that doesn't mean they have something." Passive grab Impy's wrist up, taking the gun.

"..whatever." Impy step up, getting some fresh air. "sorry for that. he can't hold it sometimes." Moo apologize, more like forced for formality.

"it's fine." Passive smiled.

"where's Inky? I need the groceries."

"oh, she left the groceries on the kitchen table. that fuck have WIPs and just leaving me with the guest to her room." Error answers while keep changing the TV Channels.

Passive nodded and then go away.

"tch, the TV is full of his Propaganda. I'm out." Error stands up. "Wait!" Ava grabs Error's hand trying to stop him. "let's.. start a rebellion."

Error is actually surprised, but he nodded. Ava went to the living room's table to unfolding a map. "this is the village's map. let's start the plan." Ava is now having a serious face. "we could try finding more rebellion members by revolt silently and preach in silence." Error nodded "then, we can train them in our own way and start a revolution by a war against his army." Error spoke his opinion. "Precisely!"

"But where is our arena going to be?" Moo asks. "the market? too chaotic" "Grace field?" "no! it will destroy this base!"

"what about.. in front of the castle? there's an empty field there." Passive suddenly points to the map, showing the field he meant. "great idea, Hun!" Error hugs his husband.

they continue to plan.

~~~~

Inky run to the door while chuckling and then locks her door. just a second, that smile melts into a sobbing mess. she still is in confusion.

she broke into tears. Dream is a villain!  that's what Error and the guests said. Error is the evil one!  that's what Dream and Drista said when she met them on the way. then who's the villain and who's the superhero?

she only wants to go back now. back when Error often just force him to eat. back when she and Dream often tease Passive and Error for being shy. back when they often just go to the village's hill to count stars until fall asleep. back when they play and talks in the park, back when everything was fine.

she quietly sobbing. who's evil? who's kind? who's neutral? who is she?

not to mention about Dream's Dreamon Army or Error's rebellion.

she only wants to be together with them.

why does everything have to change?

The girl broke down. she keeps lying about how she's so busy in her room. but what does she actually does? crying all day. crying about her heart, crying in confusion, crying about who to trust.

"pathetic.." mumble her.

who's the villain in this story?