Chapter 11

"I hate you. I don't understand how we used to get along."

Error can't help but be shocked. how could Dream-?!

.........

"Hey Error, do you want to join me?" Shout Inky from the living room. Error is kinda pissed, so Inky wants to try to take him out for some shopping, maybe it would help him? "to the market? yeah yeah sure"

- 30 minutes later -

Despite from the attack, the market seems to go pretty normal as if nothing ever happened. They were shopping for some food and even rope and few other tools. It all was going normal until they bumped into someone.

"ah! Pardon my clumsiness, I apologi-" Inky flinched. In front of him are Dream and Drista, He then walks back to Error's position. Drista seems to be very uncomfortable and Dream.. being Dream. Inky shook his head firmly, this gotta be a dream! why is his clumsiness-! why now?!

Error and Dream stared from one eye to another, it's clear from their eyes that they grow to become despising each other. oh no.

"so we meet again, murderer." "so do you, Traitor" not now.

"Dream, please stop these new ruler things, and please come back to us. We missed you.." Inky tried to convince Dream. The third time's a charm, right?

No. It happened again. It all happened again.

Dream pushes Inky away and glares deeper at Error.

Dream eventually slapped Error and pushes Inky down before finally step away from their "3 Homies" base. he never comes back.

It all happened again. He never learns.

"I don't understand how we used to get along, Error, Inky. We have so many differences. I hate you both." Said Dream with hate venom before he walks away and left the market with hurt Inky and even more pissed Error.

how could he-?! He used to be a gentle, funny guy. Where did they go?

.........

Inky and Error arrived at the base, they were both pissed and hurt. until there's a sweet surprise.

"Hey, Ruru! how are you? why are you pissed, are you okay?" said a familiar voice while caressing Error's cheek. Inky can't help but shed tears, while Error just stood there, froze. He can't even believe who just showed up.

"Passive! you finally decide to use the second lives!" Hug Inky. "N-noot?" Error walk forward Passive. Inky decides to let them be. It's about time to make them together and happy again, right?

"I missed you.. I'm so sorry for killing you in the past war." apologize Error. Passive pull him for a hug. "come on you, baby. it's a long time ago. now I'm here, with you!"

"..you're right" they hugged each other.

.........

Passive walks to his Flower Boutique, it's been a while. he decided to clean a little bit up. There's a lot of withered and untreated flowers. There are also specks of dust from the past attacks and war.

but there are only a few flowers that somehow didn't even grow any brown sides. it's the red rose and the lavender rose, from Error that has its own technology. and the yellow poppy from Inky.

he accidentally stepped on a flower, The Coral Rose from Dream. he remembered after the "Traitor Threat Deal" tragedy, he went to his boutique. He then threw and broke Dream's Coral Rose flower vase. Coral Rose was supposed to be the meaning Friendship and Sympathy. Bullshit!

He cleaned the glass pieces too. they were sage green with a smiley face.

maybe it's about time to move on. 

------------

Side note:

Red Rose has the meaning of true love and romance, while Lavender Rose represents Love at first sight. Yellow Poppy has the meaning of wishing the other wealth and happiness.