Yes!

The two were lying on their bed, hugging, kissing and admiring each other. A simple day, no works, no schedule, just rest, and of course being lovey-dovey.

Mina was lying on Chaeyoung's chest, while the latter was massaging her hair with their other hands intertwined.

Chaeyoung: Unnie, can I ask you something?.

Mina look up to her and hums. Chaeyoung also look at her in the eyes.

Mina: Yeah, what do you want to ask?

Chaeyoung: For the past 5 years that we're together, do you even think of giving up? I mean, our situation is not that simple, we always hide, we can't show affection to each other unless we both know that it's safe, being controlled by the company, having issues and rumors that we can't deny even though we want to. You know, those things, they are not easy, but what made you stay? Other than love.

Mina: Yeah you're right, those struggles are not just what they call problem, those are very rough though. But to answer you what made me stay? It's because it's you that I am with, being with you means a lot. Not just because I love you, but because I am me when I am with you, you know, people always see me as classy, demure and elegant woman, and being an idol with that image is hard, with cameras on you need to be someone who the people wants to be, the person who will satisfy their standards. But when I am with you, I can be what I truly am, and you are the most genuine person I've ever known, you love me more than I love my self and accept everything that i have and what ever it is that I am. And if I ever think of giving up? No, because you always give me the reason to stay and keep fighting, you always make sure that we are together in what ever we'll face, because of you, I can be brave, I can fight, and I can overcome. And of course, I love you so much, that all those words are not enough to justify how much I love you.

Chaeyoung cried because of her girlfriends words, it is indeed true that those struggles are not easy to get through, and they both know that many of those will come in the future.

Mina wiped her tears with her thumb and kissed her nose.

Mina: Hey babe, why are you crying? Stop, is there anything wrong with what I said Cub? Hush now, please.

Chaeyoung smiled at her and kissed her deeply and passionately, no lust, just full of love, Mina reciprocate the kiss and smile while kissing. She knows that the latter is happy because of what she heard.

They broke the kiss and smile to each other while looking in the eyes.

Chaeyoung: Unnie, I that I'm not perfect, I can't give you everything, I have flaws and imperfection, I hurt you and may hurt you again, I will not promise a thing other than loving you and only you, I know this is not the right time to say this, but I can't wait for that time to come, every time with you is the right time for anything.

Mina also tears up while starring deeply to her lovers eyes.

Mina: Chaeyoung-ah..

Chaeyoung get up from the bed which made Mina sat on the edge, she reached for her drawer and get a small box there and turn back to Mina.

Mina's eyes were wide open with her mouth agape, she is so surprised when she saw what the Cub's holding.

Chaeyoung was standing right in front of Mina, with her red nose, puffy eyes because of crying, wearing a loose pants and shirt. She kneel in front of astonished Mina who still can't believe what's happening.

Mina started to cry when Chaeyoung kneel in front of her.

Mina: Chaeyoung-ah....

Then Chaeyoung speak while kneeling.

Chaeyoung: Myoui Sharon Mina, my penguin, love, baby, Hun, babe or what ever our endearment is, as I've said earlier, I can't promise you anything, for we both know that the world is uncertain, I can't give you all the things you need...well except for psp's and Nintendo switch. There are no perfect girlfriends or partners but I will try my very best to be a perfect or maybe just a deserving wife to you. You are beyond what I dreamed of, and having you in my life is the biggest treasure that I had, being an idol is my dream, but when you came, you became my dream, and I am willing to do anything just have you for lifetime. I am Son Chaeyoung, wearing this simple clothes, with no make ups and such, just me, asking you to be with me for the rest of your life and to have your permission to be my wife, love, Mina. Will you please please please, marry me?

Chaeyoung asked with her wide smile and dimples showing.

Mina cups her cheeks and kiss her, then answered.

Mina: Yes!! Of course! You're the only one I want to marry and spend the rest of my life. I love you!!

Chaeyoung: Yes?! You said yes right? It's a yes?

Mina: Yes, yes, yes Chaengie! I'll marry you!

Chaeyoung: YES!! SHE SAID YES!!

Chaeyoung shouts that made the girls run to their room and see their sweet happenings, all of them shout and jump when they realized what just happen.

Nayeon: Oh my gee!!! They're engaged?! My baby is really grown up now!!

Jeongyeon: Bro!!!!!

Sana, Tzuyu, Momo, Dahyun: Congratulations Unnie and Chaeng! Yiee..

All of them run to the two and hug them very tight.

Jihyo: Hey where's the ring? I wanna see it!

Then Chaeyoung realized that she haven't put the ring on Mina's finger. All of them laugh because Chaeyoung's mistake.

Chaeyoung: Oh shoot, I haven't put it yet.

Then she take Mina's hand and slide the ring on her ring finger.

The rest watch as she put it and eventually tear up because of the sweet moment.

Once again Mina kissed Chaeyoung on the lips, in front of their members looking at then with full of love and support. After the kiss, the two looked at each other's eyes.

Mina, Chaeyoung: I love you.

Orayt, another one.
Thanks for reading and voting guys! Keep it up!

Sorry for the grammatical errors.
Lovelots😘❤️