Surprise: Birthday Se~~~

Chaeyoung is on her daughter's bedroom, lulling her to sleep when Mina entered the room and walk towards them.

Mina: She's asleep already?

Chaeyoung: Yeah.

Mina: She didn't give you a hard time making her sleep.

Chaeyoung: Yeah, she's so calm like her Mama.

Mina: And she's so cute like her Eomma.

Chaeyoung: Mina Unnie.

Mina: Hmm?

Chaeyoung: I'm so happy.

Mina: I'm glad that you are.

Chaeyoung: Thank you for today Love. I love you very much.

Mina: You're most welcome Chaeng. And I love you too.

Mina were standing behind Chaeyoung who still have Heejin in her arms.

Mina: She really looks like you, you both look like a cub.

Chaeyoung: Yeah, for now, but when she grows up, I think she'll waddle like a penguin.

Mina: Hahaha, let's see...

Silence engulfed the room. Mina hugged Chaeyoung from the back and rest her chin on the latters shoulder.

Chaeyoung: I think I can put her down already.

Mina: Yeah, just be gentle, she might woke up again.

Chaeyoung slowly put Heejin to her bed and tuck her blankets.

Mina: Kaja...

Chaeyoung: Okay, let's go.

Chaeyoung made sure that Heejin's comfortable on her position before she pulls Mina towards their room.

Once they were inside their room, she kissed Mina hungrily. Even though Mina is surprised, she reciprocated the kiss.

Mina: Uhmm...

Chaeyoung dominates her and roam her tongue all over her mouth, tasting every inch of her. She put her hands on Mina's tummy -caressing her toned abs.

Mina: Baby, uhmm wait...

Chaeyoung: I want my gift, I want you now. Please..

Mina looked at Chaeyoung's eyes and saw the how lust is very visible in it.

Mina: I love you..

Chaeyoung: I love you too, so much.

And with that she kissed Mina again. She took her legs and wrap it around her waist then carry Mina. She walk towards her bed and carefully lay the latter without breaking their kiss.

Their kiss went down and they start undressing each other.

Once they fully removed their clothes, Chaeyoung positioned herself back onto Mina's top. She kissed her again while holding her hands beside her head and interwined their fingers.

Her kisses trails down to her jaw, neck and to her chest. She kissed Mina's nipples first before sucking it like a baby.

Mina: Chaeyoung-ah...Ughh...

She keeps on licking and sucking her mound and do the same to the other one. After it, her kisses went down to her abdomen, and finally her main destination. She kissed Mina's center first before giving it a long lick that made Mina arch her back.

Mina: Ughh... Love~~~

Chaeyoung eats Mina like there's no tomorrow. Few more licking and eating, Mina reach her peak, she cummed on Chaeyoung's mouth, and the latter clean it with all her might.

Chaeyoung climb up to Mina and kissed her again, letting her taste herself.

Chaeyoung: Want to use some toys Love?

Mina: Anything you want Love.

Chaeyoung pecks Mina's lips before getting up and took something from their locked cabinet.

She came back to their bed holding a strap on. But before she climb up again she wore it first. Then she positioned between Mina and libricate the toy with Mina's wetness first.

Mina just moaned and because of the pleasure that she's feeling while Chaeyoung is rubbing her thing to Mina's folds. She hugged Chaeyoung and burried her face in her shoulders.

Mina: Oh fuck, so fucking good babe... Ughh...

Slowly, Chaeyoung entered Mina, and with that, Mina digs her nails onto Chaeyoung's shoulder and back.

Mina: Ughhh.. oh my...

Chaeyoung: So tigh Love...

Little by little the thing entered Mina and when it was fully inside, Chaeyoung let her adjust first.

Chaeyoung: You okay love?

Mina: Yeah, you can move now...

Chaeyoung rock her hips, going in and out of Mina's center, while their hands interwined both become a moaning mess because of the pleasure that their feeling.

Mina: Baby, I'm near...

Chaeyoung stop and pulled out of Mina, which made the latter hissed.

She took of the strap and connect their centers together.

Chaeyoung: Oh, so wet baby..

Mina: Ughh... Chaeyoung-ah, faster Love.

Chaeyoung fasten her movements that helps them both reach their peak.

Chaeyoung: Come with me baby... Ughhh

Mina released hear juices first then followed by Chaeyoung, they kissed each other to help ride their climax together.

Heaving breathing and panting can be heard around the room while the two are hugging each other.

Chaeyoung: I love you very much. Thank you Love...

Mina: Happy Birthday my wife. I love you too.

Before they doze off to sleep, they wore a shirt and underwear that were brought by Chaeyoung.

💧HOLY WATER💧

As I've said, I'm not good at writing smuts so please bear with it if it's lame or bad.

Another update coz tomorrow is my birthday!!! Yeheyyy!!! So that means, no updates for tomorrow!

No Michaeng bday greeting or selca? That's okay, atleast we got some Michaeng crumbs by Master Hirai♥️

Sorry for the grammatical errors.
Lovelots😘♥️