Argue II.

Chaeyoung went to the room where Mina was, she didn't knock on the door but instead she peak first. She saw Mina lying on her bed, tucked in her blanket with her back facing the door, so she carefully walk towards the bed and lie beside Mina. She knew that Mina was asleep because of tiredness. She backhugged the latter so tight then burried her face on the back of her neck, kissing it and sniffing her jasmine scent.

Chaeyoung: baby....

Because of Chaeyoung's movement Mina woke up.

Mina: hmmm.... Chaeyoung-ah?

Chaeyoung: hi.....i'm sorry if i disturb you.....

Mina held Chaeyoung's hands thats hugging her waist then face the latter. She hugged her again then she put her face on Chaeyoungs chest.

Mina: i miss you baby, i'm sorry for earlier, i didn't mean to shout at you. I love you.....

Chaeyoung: it's ok baby, you have your reasons and you have rights to be mad knowing that your fiancé is not wearing her ring, but instead, someone else's ring. I am sorry for what i've said earlier. I love you too baby.

Mina: you have your reasons too, so i should've understand you first. It's my fault, i exaggerated things over small matters.

Chaeyoung: hey.... It's not a small matter ok? It's our engagement ring. And besides, you're right, they should've respect us, even though they have the power to manipulate everything they can, they can't interfere with our personal lives. Sooner or later, we'll get married and they can't do anything about it.

Mina: ok Chaeyoung-ie, i'm sorry again. I love you.

Mina looks up to Chaeyoung and puckered her lips asking for a kiss.

Chaeyoung: i'm sorry too and i love you...

Chaeyoung pecks Mina's lips and kiss her forehead. She hugged the latter again and caressed her hair.

Chaeyoung: let's sleep, i know you're tired. I'll sleep her beside you, if that's ok.

Mina: ofcourse it is.... Goodnight baby....

Chaeyoung: goodnight too baby...

I'm imagining this while writing and i am smile like an idiot.

Sorry for the grammatical errors.
Lovelots😘♥️