Feel Special Part II

Since the day that I met you, I know I fell in love.

How your dimples show when you smile.

Your cute and baby face that I love to stare.

Your touch that always send shivers to my spine.

You always compliment me and says that I am the most beautiful.

Your laugh that gives me butterflies.

And all the times you took care of me and show me that I matter the most.

The way you make me laugh with your jokes, that they find corny.

How you wipped my tears.

Hug me.

And stare at me like I am the only one you see.

Even though you never said it.

I know you do.

And I feel the same way for you.

I'm walking in the isle right now.

Then I saw you.

I know you want to cry. But your stopping yourself.

I am crying too.

Then I reach where you're all standing.

I look at you and mouthed the words I love you, and you answered I love you too.

I know that you will always be happy for me, as long as I am happy, you are too.

Then I look at the girls, they are crying too, though they're smiling, I know they're hurting for you too.

I know that I will cause a problem once I do this. But I know I can't.

I look at my groom with his parents on his side, and mouthed I am sorry.

He look at me with his questioning face.

I turned to my parents and say I am sorry, and I love them.

They are also confused of what I am saying.

Then I look at you again and smile.

You look so confused because of what I am doing.

Then I grab your hand and pull you to run.

We ran until we're out of the church, then we get in the car.

Before you could say a word, I already claim your lips, you respond to to my kiss so I smiled.

I know I made the right choice.

After we kissed, you look at me in the eyes. Your eyes are wet, you can cry now love

Chaeyoung: Unnie...

Mina: Chaeyoung-ah, I love you, I know you too, I can't marry him, because I know I belong to you.

Chaeyoung: Mina Unnie.... God knows how much I love you, and I will always be happy for you, I'll support you in anyway that I can, as long as your happy.

Mina: I know Chae, I know, but you're my happiness, you're my home, I love you, let's run away.

Chaeyoung: oh god, are you sure? It's not that I'm againts it bu~~

Mina: Shh... I'm sure okay? Let's go?

I put my hand above hers and smile at her, she smiled at me, then start the car and drove to a place where we can start our own journey and continue our love story.

THE END.

It's supposed to be titled as Runaway, but it will be too obvious. So I made it Feel Special, though it has no connection on their song.

Sorry for the grammatical errors.
Lovelots😘❤️