25 Minutes II.

Mina: I thought you'll come, you're too late Chaeyoung-ah.....

Chaeyoung quickly stand up hearing the woman's voice and hugged her so tight. She is crying so hard because of frustrations and pain.

Chaeyoung: oh god....i'm sorry, jinjja......i should've told you what i really feel about you Unnie....i'm sorry, i'm sorry....

Mina: Chaeyoung-ah, please take care of yourself ok? I can't be with you now that i'm married. But i'm just one call away ok? Maybe now is not our right time....someday... We can do what we want, we can fulfill our heart's wish and we can be together... Always remember that I love you ok?

Mina tried to let go of the hug but Chaeyoung is hugging her more.

Chaeyoung: no...... I can't... Please wake me up, tell me that this is just a dream. No!!!

Mina: Mianhae Chaeyoung-ah.

Mina finally loosen the hug then walk away from her. While Chaeyoung just stood there while crying and sobbing really hard.

"WAKE UP!!!"

"HEY WAKE UP!!!"

"CHAEYOUNG-AH!!!"

Chaeyoung woke up panting and breathing heavily.

Mina: you're crying while sleeping..... what's wrong? Are you having a nightmare?

Chaeyoung pull Mina for a tight hug then burried her face on the latters neck.

Mina: hey baby, what happend?

Chaeyoung: thank god, it's just a dream....

I really like doing angts then end it with fluff hahaha, maybe because i don't want sad endings?
Sorry for the grammatical errors.
Lovelots😘♥️