Short-III

Mina is sitting on the couch in thier living room when Chaeyoung called her.

Chaeyoung: Mina Unnie.

Mina: Hmm? Why are you looking at the floor? Hey look at me.

Chaeyoung hands Mina a paper-bag.

Chaeyoung: Here, forgive me now please, I don't want you to be mad at me. I love you, I'm sorry.

Mina took the paper-bag.

Mina: What's this? And why are you saying sorry? I'm not mad at you, come here.

Mina put the paper bag on the couch, then she pull Chaeyoung and made her sit on her lap, she hugged her then rest her chin on her shoulder while looking at her. Chaeyoung still not looking at Mina.

Mina: Hey baby, look at me, what are you saying? I'm not mad you and there's no reason for me to be mad at you.

Chaeyoung: But I broke your Nintendo switch, so I thought that you're mad at me.

Mina: It's just a gadget Chaeyoung, and I'm not mad at you, you didn't mean broke it right?

Chaeyoung starts to sob and cry, then she hugs Mina and buried her face to her neck.

Chaeyoung: But still, I broke it. That's one of your happiness and things but I broke it because I'm careless. I'm sorry.

Mina: Hey, don't cry, it's nothing babe. I'll never get mad at you because of that. You're more important than those things, and you're my happiness okay? Stop crying Hun, I'm not mad, and you're not careless, you didn't know that it's there, so it's not your fault. We can just buy again another Nintendo switch okay? Stop crying now.

She caressed Chaeyoung's back to hush her. Then kiss her cheek.

Mina: It's fine baby, no need to cry. I'm not mad at you...hush now okay?

Chaeyoung look up to Mina. Mina awed at Chaeyoung's cuteness, her puffy eyes, red nose and pouting lips.

Chaeyoung: You're not mad? Really?

Mina: Yes, I'm not mad okay? Stop thinking that I'm mad because I'm not. It's fine for me, you never intended to do it, so you're not at fault.

Then she pecked the latter's pouting lips. Then she look at the paper-bag that Chaeyoung gave.

Mina: What's that baby?

Chaeyoung: Uhm, I bought you a switch, to replace your broken one.

Mina opened the paper bag then took the box of her new Nintendo switch

Mina: Aww, you don't have to Hun, and it's not that broken, it's just a little bit damaged. But thank you for this. I love you!!!

Chaeyoung: It's just my.. you know uh peace offering, cause I thought you're mad.

Mina put the box beside her then made Chayoung straddle to her lap than put the latter's hand to her neck then she wraps her arms around Chaeyoung's waist.

Mina: As I've said, I'm not mad okay? It's perfectly fine. You shouldn't spend money and bought another one just to make it as a peace offering. A kiss cuddle will do.

Chaeyoung: Then i'll kiss and cuddle you too to give it as a peace offering too

Then she kissed Mina passionately and Mina responds. She pulled Chaeyoung closer to her and put her hand inside the back shirt of Chaeyoung. While Chaeyoung played with her hair.

They were moaning and caressing each others body for long before they broke the kiss. They look at each others eyes while panting.

Chaeyoung: I'm sorry again baby. I love you.

Mina: Again, there's no need to be sorry baby, It's fine and I love you too.

Chaeyoung: You sure that a cuddle is enough?

Then she smirks at Mina.

Mina: are you seducing me Son Chaeyoung?

Chaeyoung: are you being seduced now Myoui Mina?

Mina: Oh... Bold, I like it. But sorry baby, you're gonna be tied today.

Then she kissed her again then stand up while carrying Chaeyoung, while Chaeyoung wrap her legs around the latter's waist.

She walk towards their room then entered it, after entering, she shut the door then locked it. She pushed Chaeyoung to the door then starts to remove her clothes, while still kissing. Chaeyoung's only left with her bra and pants

Mina broke the kiss then spoke.

Mina: You can break all my gadgets if this will be replacement. This is way more better than any Nintendo switch or gadgets as a peace offering.

Chaeyoung just laugh because of her girlfriend's naughtiness.

Then Mina kissed Chaeyoung again

This a part two of Short-II

Here's an update for you guys!!
Thank you for reading and voting!
If this will have a continuation, i think it will be a smut HAHAHA

(I'm feeling better now but i still have this effin cold, i wish it would be gone anytime soon, anyways stay safe guys and take care always!)

Sorry for the grammatical error.

Lovelots😘❤