Height

"Babe clasp your hands like this" Chaeyoung said then show to Mina how it should be.

Mina do what the latter says "What's this again this time? You're doing everything you saw on Tiktok really?"

"Just do it babe, it's harmless. Then open your other hand but don't seperate them" Chaeyoung instructed her which she obeyed again.

She lift her hands more showing it to the latter "Is this right?" "Yes babe" then she returned it to it's normal height.

Chaeyoung looked her phone to check if it's recording right.

"Okay babe, you're doing good. Now come here" Chaeyoung pulled Mina near the wall. When she held her forearm to pull her, Mina's hand loosen.

When they are on their designated place Chaeyoung spoke "Babe, put it back again, like this" She showed her again how it should look like, and again Mina did it.

"Put it higher a little more" She lift Mina's hand up to her chin.

"And then?" Mina curiously asked.

Chaeyoung took her hands and about to pin it above her head when Mina burst out laughing while Chaeyoung pouts.

"Babe HAHAHAH" Mina laughs out loud

"Yah! I though this will work hmp. I hate you" Chaeyoung sulk, she didn't remeber that Mina is taller than her so her supposed to be "hot" tiktok went wrong.

"Babe, you should've told me to bend my knees so that you can reach it HAHAHA" Mina said that made Chaeyoung sulk more.

Chaeyoung went back to take her phone and stop the recording but Mina stop her.

"Don't delete it babe, it's funny"

"Stop it Mina, I'm pissed already" the younger seriously said and shut her phone off.

"What are you supposed to do babe? Tell me"

"I was about to pin you at the wall and try kiss you. But I forgot that you're taller than me so yeah, funny" The she rolled her eyes and pout.

Mina pulled her then pinned her to the wall like she was about to do earlier that shocked her.

"Like this babe" Then she put her lips next to Chaeyoung's "Is this what you're about to do?" She asked looking directly and seductively at the younger's eyes

Chaeyoung who is still shocked, answered "Ye-yes babe" the she gulped seeing Mina's stare like she will devour her.

Have you watched something like this on tiktok?
Sorry for not updating for so long and if this is so lame.

Sorry for the grammatical errors.
Lovelots😘❤️