Twice

Twice prepared a small vacation for them to celebrate their group's anniversary. They decided to do it on one of member's rest house.

They give their respective part in their preparation, one will buy the drinks, the other will do the food, some will but the ingredients and the rest will decorate. They bought many snacks and beers for they will spend some days in their vacation.

Just a simple get together and bonding that they used to do when they were still together.

Years have passed and their idol days are now over, they started another path of their lives with their plans.

Jihyo is now a business woman who owns an entertainment company with his fiancé.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon starts their own restaurant business with the help of Jeongyeon's father.

Dahyun starts her acting career.

Sana and Tzuyu became a model.

Momo is a dance teacher at Jihyo's company.

Chaeyoung is a composer and producer in Jihyo's entertainment.

Mina owns a business and a Vocal teacher in Jihyo's entertainment.

Each and every one of them are very successfull not just in life but also in love life.

They are chilling in the bar of the rest house with their drinks on their hands, talking and reminiscing their idol days.

Sana: hey guys.... Who's up for Japan hmm??

Jihyo: what's with the sudden travel Sana-yah?

Jeongyeon: are you going to pay for all of us? Our tickets and accomodation? Then i'm in!

Nayeon: are you broke or what hahahaha??

Sana: last time i check, you own a resto with a multiple numbers of branches. And why do we have ti buy plane tickets if Mina can lend us her private plane.. right?

Jeongyeon: just kidding, but it's a good idea!!

Chaeyoung: yeah but still....why so sudden unnie?

Mina: yeah...we can use it.. and our house, we have one in japan right? But why do you want to go to japan?

Sana: guys.....

Sana held Tzuyu's hand and smile at them widely.

Sana: we're getting married!!!!

Nayeon: What????!!!!!

Dahyun: are you serious??!!! When did the proposal happen?? Yah!!! Congratulations!!! Tuzuy-ah you didn't told us about your proposal!!!

Chaeyoung: yah!! Tzuyu!! You didn't inform us!! I hate you!!

Tzuyu: i'm sorry Chaeyoung-ah, Dahyun Unnie, we just want to surprise you all...

Mina: yeah we are, like really surprised hahahha but...congrats!! First Twice Married Couple are coming soon guys!!

Momo: yah!! Daebak!! You're so fast Satang!! I'm proud of you!!

Sana: thank you guys!! And the propasal happend two days ago, and we don't want to prolong the wait, so we decided to do the wedding after a month. It'll just be simple though, our families, bosses and you guys.

Jeongyeon: wahh, daebak, jinjja.... You really like surprising us hmm? So what should we do now????!!!!

All: CELEBRATE!!!!!! HAHAHAH...

Nayeon: you guys are really the best. Imagine how far we got now? We have our own business, jobs, we reached our dreams, we achieves oir plans...

Dahyun: you're right unnie...remember when we found out that Mina Unnie and Chaeyoung already have 2 houses??? Hahahaha we all look funny with our shocked faces.

Momo: who wouldn't be shocked? We just know that they're dating then after a few months, they already have their own properties, like a married couple.

Chaeyoung: well, she's Myoui Mina, what do you expect?

Mina: you paid the half of it right?.. so it's not just me.

Chaeyoung: do you know that we argue so much because she wanted to buy a much more expensive house than this? Like it's like a mansion already. And she wanted to pay in Cash!!

Mina: yahhh!! You're exaggerating it!!

Chaeyoung: we both know that i don't.

Mina: yeah right.... So we just bought this house instead.

Momo: you just call this a house?!!

Mina: yeah why? Isn't this a house?

Jihyo: Mina, it's like a mansion already....

Chaeyoung: see i told you..

Mina: stop it or i'll make you sleep at the guest room....

Chaeyoung shuts her mouth then just hug her girlfriend.

Tzuyu: ehem... Whipped....ehem

Chaeyoung: shut up!!!

Tzuyu: blehhhh whipped!!

Chaeyoung: yah!! Hajimaaa!! Neomuhae!

They all laugh because of the two's bickering.

Sana: wait Mina, you said that you have a property in japan.

Mina: yeah...

Nayeon: is it already yours or you're still paying it.

Mina: Chaeng-ie and I bought it in cash Unnie.

They all gasped because of what they heard.

Jeongyeon: yahh... Are you going to start a family now? You already have many houses.....

Chaeyoung: yeah unnie, we are planning to. And as i've said, she is Myoui Mina, so what do you expect?

Mina glared at Chaeyoung that makes the latter shut her mouth and just snuggled into her neck.

Chaeyoung: i'll stop now ok, I'm sorry....

Dahyun: hahhahah Whipped Chaeyoung is the most behave Chaeyoung...

Chaeyoung: as if your not whipped with Momo unnie....

Dahyun: ok, i'll shut up too.

Jihyo: when are you too going to get married huh?

Chaeyoung: soon Unnie, soon... But for now, we should start planning Sana Unnie and Tyuzu's wedding...

Part 2 soon....
Sorry for the grammatical errors.
Lovelots😘♥️