Secret Friend

Twice just got back home after filming the last episode of their vlog. Some of the were on their respected rooms, relaxing and resting.

2yeon on Jeongyeon's room, cuddling after crying infront of everyone because of Nayeon's thoughtful letter.

Jihyo and DahMo on the kitchen, eating and chitchatting.

Satzu doing God knows what because we all know that Sana is a dangerous one😉.

While Mina and Chaeyoung are in Mina's room. Mina is sitting on her bed playing with her switch and Chaeyoung lying with her head on Mina's lap, doing nothing just watching Mina.

Chaeyoung: You finished the bag within 2 days? Really?

Mina: Yeah, I attend the class then take home the bag and continue it here in my room.

Mina answered while still playing on her switch, not taking off her eyes on it.

Chaeyoung: How come I've never seen you leaving for class or knitting it?

Mina: Duh, ofcourse I wouldn't let you. And you're on your Mom's house when I went to the knitting class that's why.

She finished her game and shut off her switch then put it beside her and then caress Chaeyoung's hair.

Chaeyoung: How's your hand? I know you did it non stop that's why you finished it immediately.

Mina: It hurts, but it's all good now.

Chaeyoung took Mina's other hand and massage it.

Chaeyoung: Thank you for the bag Unnie. I love it, you're the best.

Chaeyoung said while looking at Mina's eyes.

Mina: Glad that you loved it.

Mina answered, looking at Chaeyoung's eyes too.

Chaeyoung: Daebak! My penguin is so good at doing everything.

Chaeyoung baby talk that made Mina laugh. She took Mina's other hand and showered it with kisses. After kissing it multiple times she let go of it and hugged Mina's waist, burying her face at Mina's tummy and nuzzling her nose in it. Mina just pat Chaeyoung's back and rub it. After a while, Chaeyoung look up to Mina then put her hand on her cheek.

Chaeyoung: Jinjja, thank you Unnie. I love you.

Mina hold Chaeyoung's hand on her cheek and answered her.

Mina: You're always welcome Chaeng, and anything for my baby cub. I love you too, so much.

With that Mina leans onto Chaeyoung and kissed her tenderly and with full of love.

After their kiss, Mina just put their foreheads together, catching for some air. While Chaeyoung just continue pecking her lips.

Chaeyoung: I really love your lips. So delicious.

Mina: Really, what does it taste like?

Chaeyoung: Taste of love hihihi...

Fluff lang muna tayo....
Yieee na segway ko pa yung TOL hahaha libre niyo ako album beke nemen😂😉 Char
Yeah, so ayun, author niyo di pa din maka get over sa MiChaeng, and as usual, tamad pa din😂.

Yieee na segway ko pa yung TOL hahaha libre niyo ako album beke nemen😂😉 CharYeah, so ayun, author niyo di pa din maka get over sa MiChaeng, and as usual, tamad pa din😂

Sorry for the grammatical errors.
Lovelots😘♥️