Innocent

A/N: This is your fair warning that the shower might not be the only thing that is steamy ;) Read at your own risk. And if that is not your thing, feel free to scroll by or skip this chapter! No feelings hurt, I promise!

Hadley's back pressed against the black tile of the shower. Brantley's teeth playfully nipping at her neck. A quiet moan escaped her pink lips. Her eyes closed, trying to stay focused on the feeling of Brantley's hands and mouth on her. He moved a little closer to her, both hands placed on either side of her head. His eyes grew darker as he watched her open her honey colored ones to look back at him. 

Hadley opened her mouth. She wanted to tell him what they were doing was wrong. That they couldn't fool around like this with everything going on. If anyone found out, there would be heads rolling. The town was small. People would talk. What would that do for his career. What would that mean for her and the success of her bakery and business back home. 

"Brantley, I want you so bad." Were the only words that tumbled out of her mouth. 

A sinful grin crept across his face. He bent down, picking her up. Her legs wrapped around his lower torso. She could feel him against her, making her cheeks flush even more in anticipation. He walked them backwards toward the wooden shower bench in the corner. Very nice touch, Becky. Hadley made a mental note that she would need to invest in one of these. Brantley sat down slowly, Hadley in his lap. His hands placed on her hips as they kissed. The water barely touching them. 

Brantley's warm tongue licked her soft lips, asking for permission to enter. Hadley gladly obliged, entwining her tongue with his. This charade went on for a few minutes before neither of them could hold out any longer. Hadley moved her hips slightly to get more comfortable. That small motion received a low growl from Brantley. So she did it again. And again. 

"Shit, Hads." He breathed heavily. 

Hadley smiled at the response she was receiving. But if she kept it up much longer, she was going to come undone sooner than she had wanted. She stopped, kissing him again. His lips were so soft and supple. His beard tickled her a little bit, but she liked that. Brantley broke the kiss and moved his head down to her chest, paying her breasts some attention. He nibbled and swirled his tongue on her right nipple. Hadley pushed her chest closer to his mouth as the sensation grew. He moved over to the left one, eyeing Hadley as she let her head fall back. She was right where he wanted her. Brantley took this opportunity and placed her on his lap in a way that would allow him to enter her slowly. 

The combination of him entering her and his warm mouth enveloping her nipple sent Hadley into a spiral. She let out a loud moan, forgetting that they were in Becky's home. Forgetting that Brantley's wife was back at their house, probably playing tonsil hockey with his own brother. And Brantley didn't seem to care. And honestly, neither did she. 

Brantley pulled out slowly and re-entered at the same glacial pace. It was driving Hadley wild. She wanted to buck her hips and grab him to bring him as close to her as possible. But she didn't. She relished in the movement of his body. Soon, the both of them were grinding their hips together. He stared up in to her honey colored eyes. The steam still rolling around them. The sound of the water soothing. She was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen in this moment. She smiled down at him, her arms wrapped around his neck. The both of them moving in unison. Although the circumstances, it was innocent. Brantley picked up the pace as the feelings grew between them. Hadley matched his speed, letting out quiet moans every time he hit juts the right spot. 

"Please, Brantley...." Hadley trailed off, begging him to go a little faster. Brantley did as she pleaded. 

"Fuck." He grumbled as he stood up holding her. He placed her against the wall to get a better stance. He held her tight as he repeatedly pushed her hard in to the black tiled wall. One hand came down to circle her sweet spot. 

"I am so close, oh God..." Hadley breathed in his ear. That was all he needed. He released the tension that had grown since he entered the shower. As he did, her walls closed in around him, making it the most intense experience either one of them had ever had. 

The two of them stayed in their position, catching their breathe. Brantley removed his head from the crook of Hadley's neck to make sure she didn't instantly regret what they had just done. 

"Brantley," Hadley's gaze set on his. He began to panic. He knew that was exactly what she was going to say. He wanted to stop her before the words left her swollen pink lips. 

But she spoke again before he could. "..... I love you."