intro/faceclaims

hello everyone! this is my first time doing a full story and i'm super excited!! a couple things before you start reading:

-this story's settings will be based on my experiences in the outer banks in north carolina (on the east coast of america), so here's a bit of info on that place if you don't know much about it: there's a long strip of land that's about 200 miles (or 320 km) that is attached to mainland virginia, the state just north of north carolina, called the outer banks (or obx). it's the part of north carolina that touches the ocean, but it doesn't touch the mainland except at a few spots that have been added for ease of travel, so it's very similar to a peninsula. the ocean is to the east, and the body of water to the west of the outer banks is called the sound, with very peaceful water and minimal waves (people usually don't swim in it, unlike the ocean). one of the towns in obx, kitty hawk, was actually the place where the wright brothers flew the first airplane! obx is a vacation spot, and very few people live there full time, so life is very slow-paced and everyone's there to have fun. there aren't very many hotels and a majority of people opt for renting out beach houses for a week, which is what the characters in this story do.

-i'll be updating four times a week until it's completely published!

-pronouns will never be used when referring to the reader.

-this takes place in the summer of 2022, so every cc is 18 and above. i'm imagining the reader to be very close to tommy's age (give or take a few months), so they are also 18 during the events of this story. there will still be no smut, sexualizing, or shipping under any circumstances.

-i'm american, so i will be using the american version and spellings of certain words (i.e. soccer instead of football, color instead of colour, etc).

-there will be swearing in the story.

-covid does not exist for the purpose of the storyline.

-this story is entirely pre-written, so i won't take suggestions for plot lines, but i would still love to read your comments!

-i will only be using the real names of certain people, and if ccs have expressed discomfort with using their first names (i.e. tubbo), i will just be using their usernames as if they are their first names. a lot of times i will air on the side of caution surrounding boundaries, so although i do, for example, know fundy's first name, i will not be using it because i haven't heard how he feels about us using it.

-most importantly, if anyone knows that this crosses the boundaries of any cc, let me know (and preferably provide evidence because i know a lot of people here have taken down their story due to a misconception)!

y/n
@y/u

y/n@y/u