Five stories things Meredith Grey tells her children

Five stories things Meredith Grey tells her children about their mother, Addison Montgomery

1. Meredith tells Zola that when she first met her mother, Addison had been wearing a black coat with white pearls and that it was the most stylish outfit she'd ever seen (she of course then gets requests for Addison to create a similar outfit for her to wear to a concert).

2. Meredith tells Bailey that Addison had always been honest with her, even when it was hard (it was a good lesson for Bailey when he was having trouble at school).

3. Meredith tells Ellis that Addison used to squabble with her siblings when she was younger too, but that she always loved and cared for them, in the end, (It helps for a little while to keep the peace between all of them).

4. Meredith tells Henry that his mother loves to sing to her at night, and so she starts singing to him also (sometimes when she and Addison are both home at the same time, they choose to sing a duet together).

5. Meredith tells all their kids one day that they're going to go to the beach while their mother prepares a surprise dinner for them (they're a bit disappointed because they all love Addison to pieces, but they enjoy their day in the water anyway).

6. Addison announces early into the evening that their adoption went through, and that they're all going to have another sibling sometime soon (it took all of Meredith's willpower not to spoil the surprise earlier, but for the look on Addison's face when she tells them the good news it was absolutely, totally, worth it).