11. Five Times Addison Forbes Montgomery wants to call Meredith Grey

11. Five Times Addison Forbes Montgomery wants to call Meredith Grey after she's left Seattle - and the one time that Meredith Grey calls Addison Montgomery. MerAdd.

Addison wants to call Meredith when she could finally call Henry Montgomery her own. It was the happiest day of her life so far and she knew that Meredith has an adopted child of her own. She thinks that maybe it would be strange to talk about Meredith's child with her ex-husband. But she also wants to call as she's happy they're mothers. She doesn't.

Addison wants to call Meredith when she finally gets married to Jake Riley. She wonders if it's some weird and self-destructive quality that makes her want to prove to this Grey woman that she could be happy and find a new husband after Derek. She had just had the happiest day of her life, and she still wants to call Grey to let her know. She doesn't.

Addison wants to call Meredith when she hears from Carolyn Shepherd that Derek Shepherd had died. She knew that Derek's mom had never been a fan of her, really but she appreciated the phone call anyhow and she promised her that she'd call Amelia later. She wanted to call Meredith Grey as well, to see how she was doing. She doesn't.

Addison wants to call Meredith when she's won the Harper Avery Award, and then again once it was renamed the Catherine Fox Award. She wants to congratulate Meredith for all the work that she has accomplished and to tell her how fine a surgeon she has become. She wants to say how proud she is that her student is now great. She doesn't.

Addison wants to call Meredith when Alex Karev asks her to write a letter to support Meredith Grey in getting her medical license back. It makes her think of all they had overcome together about their past with Derek, as doctors, and as mothers. It makes her want to tell her of all the ways her ex knew to pick such wonderful women. She doesn't.

Meredith wants to call Addison when she learns her husband Jake Riley has died. She wants to soothe her through the pain she remembers having gone through when her husband died. She half expects a call from Addie, but a call from her never comes. She hasn't stopped thinking about Addison since her letter - And then finally, Meredith calls.