Five Sex Positions Addison Montgomery and Meredith Grey tried together...

Author's Note:

Have been wanting to write this shameless meddison smut for a while now, finally got around to it. Enjoy! Let me know what you think in the comments. If you don't like the girl on girl or sexual writing, now is probably a great time to stop reading, and I totally respect you for that.

bobbiejelly

Five Sex Positions Addison Montgomery and Meredith Grey tried together as they date each other, and the one they both liked most of all. MerAdd. Rated E for Explicit.

They do it in 'missionary' their first time, (lesbian missionary) if you can even call it that. Either way, it involves Addison Montgomery on her back on the bed of her hotel room and Meredith Grey on top of her. Meredith's thighs are straddling one of Addison's legs as she has one of her hands on Addison's hips and the other is inside of her as Addison's hand is inside of Meredith.

They do it in 'reverse cowgirl' the second time, with Addison on top of Meredith, while they are in an on-call room. They don't have forever to get away from work, so Addison works quickly, grinding her hips down on Meredith so she can feel her at her center. Meredith is already begging for it, so Addison plunges her fingers into Meredith's pants to her clit. Meredith does the same for Addie.

They do it 'doggy style' the third time that they do it. This time they are in Mer's house while her roommates are away. Addison kneels with her hands holding Meredith's bedpost as Meredith plunges three fingers into Addison's dripping vagina. She comes hard over her hand, and Addison flips them so she can tuck three fingers into Meredith. Meredith screams out her name.

They do it 'spooning position' the fourth time. This time Meredith is holding her girlfriend and is taking her from behind. They are sneaking out of a friend's bachelor party because they can't help but fool around. Meredith is cupping Addison at her groin and covering her mouth a bit as she keeps moaning for more. This time Addison screams for Meredith, and then they switch it up.

They do it wearing each other's legs as a necklace the fifth time, with Meredith's legs wrapped around Addison's shoulders and held together by her calves. Meredith gasps when she feels Addison's tongue suck on her and inside of her. She doesn't last long at all because her pleasure is just so damn intense. She eats Addison out on her knees, and the ecstasy is unimaginable.

That sixth time was in someone else's office, Meredith doesn't have an office, and Addison's office is currently occupied. So they stumble into the nearest office and do it on the desk. Meredith mounts Addison with her face in Addison's hot core. Addison sucks her off from beneath her as she gropes her girlfriend's ass. They hear a voice but they don't care. They finish with a yell.

As it turns out, it's the owner of the said office, who's asking them to get out as soon as they can.

They turn around to see their mutual ex, Derek Christopher Shepherd, really surprised at them.

They decide that it was worth it and that they have no favorite position after all for all the sex.

For Meredith Grey and Addison Forbes Montgomery, the 69 was the best sex they ever had.

It wasn't a position, in particular, that mattered; it was the 'doing it' on Derek's desk that got them off the most.

***** END OF THIS NEW CHAPTER

Author's Note:

This one is for LordOfLezzies, who wrote a better version of 'MerAdd doing it on Derek's desk' than I ever could do justice. Go check it out sometime, and have a good one!

And if you do want to read what's new from me, today, check out Out Of The Dark and Second Person (The Diary of Addison Montgomery) and Falling Apart, Barely Breathing as well as Soothe and A Seattle Grace Mercy West Post Plane Crash Swinger's Party was also updated really recently. And also a brand-new MerAdd two-shot, Pillow Talk Buzzkill.

Happy reading to you, yours, truly, and much love, send me a prompt request for MerAdd if you want, and I'll try to do my best for you if I can for you, from:

bobbiejelly

bobbiejelly