Five Reasons We Knew Addison & Meredith Were Made For Each Other & MORE

Five Reasons We Knew Addison & Meredith Were Made For Each Other & Five More 6 Sentence Fics

This work is inspired by five sentence fic by lone_lilly . I read that one over and over.

6. Five reasons we knew Calzona were made for each other, and another because they're just so damn cute together. Arizona/Callie.

5. Five Reasons Meredith Grey Would Top Addison Montgomery, and number one reason Addison wants her to. MerAdd. Meddison.

4. Five fantasies Addison has had about Izzie Stevens and the one that she's made happen for real. Addison/Izzie.

3. Five times Derek knows that his wife had been cheating on him and the one time that finally makes him lose all hope. MerAdd. Meddison.

2. Five Threesomes Mark Sloan wishes he'd had, and the one that he wishes he hadn't.

1. Five times Alex catches Addison staring at a woman, and the one time he's sure she's a lesbian. MerAdd. Meddison.

Alex catches Addison staring, open-mouthed at Meredith Grey the first time she meets her in the hospital lobby. He wonders why Addison is looking at her and not at him.

Alex catches Addison staring at Meredith's body the first time she's on her service. He wonders why she's torturing the scrawny little intern for when she has Derek back.

Alex catches Addison staring at Meredith the day her mother is admitted to the hospital. He wonders why she can console the sad girl when everyone else couldn't.

Alex catches Addison staring at Meredith the day she almost died in an explosion. He wonders why she looks at her with such a wave of relief when they weren't even friends.

Alex catches Addison staring at Meredith the day she almost drowned off the sound. He wonders why Addison can't leave her side meanwhile Derek is walking away.

Alex catches Addison staring into Meredith's eyes after the first time they slept together. He wonders why it took them so damn long for them to finally fall in love.

2. Five Threesomes Mark Sloan wishes he'd had, and the one that he wishes he hadn't.

Mark wishes he'd had a threesome with Addison and Derek when they'd offered him to let him join. He didn't because he didn't want Derek to think that he was also into Men.

Mark wishes he'd had a threesome with Callie Torres and Erica Hahn when they couldn't stop teasing about him. He didn't because Callie was in love with Erica, then she left her.

Mark wishes he'd had a threesome with Reed Adamson and Teddy Altman when she'd walked in on the two of them. He didn't because Teddy walked away from him.

Mark wishes he'd had a threesome with Arizona and Callie to make it up to her after he'd gotten Callie pregnant. He didn't because obviously Arizona would never want to.

Mark wishes he'd had a threesome with Lexie and Julia because he couldn't decide which one of them he was in love with. He didn't because he died after he'd decided.

Mark wishes he'd never had that threesome between Addison and Meredith after he'd died and gone to heaven. Because both of them left him and then married each other.