5 Times Addison Montgomery wasn't thinking about Meredith Grey...

Five Reasons We Knew Calzona Was Made For Each Other & Five + More 6 Sentence Fics

12. Five Times Addison Forbes Montgomery wasn't thinking about Meredith Grey and the one time that Meredith Grey wasn't thinking about Addison Montgomery. MerAdd.

Addison wasn't thinking about Meredith when she met her in the hotel lobby and couldn't stop staring at the beautiful blonde woman who stole her soon to be ex-husband's heart. Addison wasn't thinking she was more of a catch than she'd ever give him credit for...

Addison wasn't thinking about Meredith when she was on her service during Addison's first day of work at her own request. Addison wasn't thinking about how much time she could spend with her just to annoy Derek and keep her for herself in the surgeries...

Addison wasn't thinking about Meredith when she was having a hard day and Meredith happened to be there for her to give her a hug in surprise when she'd seen her for the first time since ever leaving Seattle, and then when Meredith said to "are you leaving already?"

Addison wasn't thinking about Meredith when she was the only person she wanted to see when Archer Montgomery could be dying. Addison wasn't thinking about how she was relieved to see the caring and empathetic familiar face at his bedside and for her...

Addison wasn't thinking about Meredith when she came back the last time to deliver Callie Torres' and Arizona Robbins' baby and save her best friend. Addison wasn't planning to finally tell her before she chickened out and flew home and cried again...

Meredith wasn't thinking about Addison when Addie interrupted her dinner date with Derek Shepherd to profess her love to her. But Mer certainly was for every minute, after Mer left him for her, and ran with her ex-boyfriend's ex-wife for happily ever after, amen.

***** END OF CHAPTER 12

Author's Note:

This one is dedicated to LordOfLezzies on Ao3, as a prompt from the comment on "You Know I Know The Feeling...", as follows:

I was on tumblr and saw a shot of Addie eating a salad in PP and I keep laughing, her face just looks so "Why did I think this would taste good" she'd probably rather be eating Mer or potato chips but that's not the point!

Haha probably having unhealthy thoughts about Meredith, cuz she's definitely not thinking "ooh yummy salad" It's gonna be a while on the story I haven't even covered half of the outline yet

So thanks for that, inspiration comes from many places, but mostly from in the COMMENTS!

Thanks for reading, all. Hope you leave a note and maybe even a prompt for me :D.

Here are 5 other recent stories to keep you occupied:

You Know, I Know The Feeling...SootheLeaves From The VineFalling Apart, Barely Breathing McCravings

And one recent series:

Gay's Anatomy

Have a great one,

Bobbiejelly

bobbiejelly