Chapter 16

Chapter 16- Finding Shishigumi

"I'm sorry (Y/N), but there's no saving her

"I'm sorry (Y/N), but there's no saving her. The rabbit is probably devoured by now," Gouhin sighed as your ears dropped.
"Give is a minutes to speak alone (Y/N), please," Legoshi turned his head to you. You simply shrugged and walked over to the alleyway entrance.

"Panda, I need to do this. Whatever it takes to not only save Haru, but to help (Y/N). When I first met the two, I almost ate them. I attacked Haru, but then (Y/N) pushed her away, causing her to be under me. And now I, a jerk of a wolf, is confused. I fallen in love, but I don't know to who. A rabbit or a hybrid." Legoshi explained.

"If we ever make it out of alive, I'll confess my feelings. I feel strong with Haru, but... (Y/N) made me smile, she made me feel like my life is worth something. Both of them, I'll make it up to them," He clenched his fists in frustration.
"Ridiculous," Gouhin scoffed at the wolf's words. He doesn't know why, but he feels... threaten at the mention of Legoshi having feelings towards you.

They both looked on as you sniffed the air and watched cars go by.
'Even though I help my clients, (Y/N)... that night, you made me feel the most happiest I've ever been. Even if it was a one night stand, I want to be with you. But, I need to respect on who you choose. (F/N) and I were best buds, and I was glad she found love, it was just hard to see your friend date the love of your life,' Gouhin thought with a deep sigh.

"Legoshi, I know where the lake is, I just figured it out, come on," You suddenly said, shaking the two out of their thoughts. You gave Gouhin one last look and the two of you took off.

'Tonight we might get killed, but at I'll die in the same hands by (F/N)'s killers,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rain poured down, hitting every part of your body as you and Legoshi stood in front of the Shishigumi hideout.
'Never in my life would I ever thought of coming back, but this is for Haru,' You thought.
"Do you any way to get in?" Legoshi asked.
"Not sure, that was about 2 years ago, I think they strengthen their security," You mumbled back.

Your ears twitched as you heard a click behind you, and the scent of a familiar animal.
"Unusual to see a Wolf and a Red Panda visiting around here," A lion said with a gun behind your head. Legoshi quickly stood up, and you tried to stay calm, lifting your hands as the two of your stood in front of the Shishigumi member.

"Trespassing is now allowed, wether it's for vengeance or for selling," He raised an eyebrow as you looked down, making sure your carnivorous side doesn't come out.
'Let me out... I'll rip him to shreds!! He hurt our love! He was part of her murder!!' You heard in your mind.
'No! I'll be just as bad as those lions!! Stay calm, I'll try to have a plan,' You reassured yourself.

"We felines are absolutely sick of you, canines. Even though you are as ferocious as we are, your friendliness with your tails wagging gets on your nerves," The lion spat out.
"And you, I haven't seen a red panda ever since that break in of those stupid cops," You flinched at his words.

"I don't know why you're hanging with a wolf, but it doesn't matter. You are so small and are incapable of doing anything but eat and sleep! But it's a great reward for me to be able to shoot a wolf, and have a snack too," He smiled as he held the gun to your face.
"Any last words?" He smugly asked you.
"Listen, we just need to get someone," Legoshi tried to plead.

But then you smelled something, a faint and similar smell when you tried to find a friend. It... was a bad scent though, like someone was hurt, it came from him.

That lion... he touched Haru.

From the corner of your eyes, you noticed Legoshi smelled it two, and you both gave a death glare at the lion.
"What have you done with her?" Legoshi asked in a low and deadly tone
"I see, you're both here to save that rabbit. She's on the tops floor, but I'm afraid it's too late," The lion shrugged.

"She's already in the boss' stomach," Your chest was heavy, and you felt like bashing this lion's heard against the ground.
'Kill him, kill him!!' You hissed out in your head.
'No... not yet, wait for the boss, he'll have a nice surprise,' You held in as you then saw Legoshi jump at the lion. He pushed the gun to the lion's head, but it only shot his ear. Legoshi pinned him down and punched his face.

'Legoshi you idiot! Your going to cause a scene! Then we'll never get Haru!' You thought frantically as you tried to pull him off.
"Legoshi stop! She's still alive! There's no blood! Please!" You shot at him as he growled and turn to you, his arm quickly reaching for your neck. Your eyes widen as you had your claws out and ready to fight him, but then Legoshi stopped.

The lion then pushed Legoshi out and stomped on his stomach, making him cough out blood.
"Legoshi!" You then snarled at the feline and jumped at him, but he hit you with the end of his gun.
"Stupid bear! I'll kill both of you!" He hissed as he lifted you up and held the gun on to your forehead.
"Do it, I'll finally be with the weasel you cruelly killed!" You spat out at him.

"Wait... you're the-!" The lion the groaned as he was shot from behind. He fell and you touched your neck as it was now bruised.
"What a fine day to hunt cats, huh?" You lifted your head to see the same old panda with his crossbow.
"Gouhin," You smiled at him as Legoshi sat up.
"Oh jeez," He mumbled as you helped him stand up.

"The only way to defeat these felines is to bite them, use your jaws, you know that (Y/N)," You rolled your eyes.
"You know we can't, we just can't," Legoshi mumbled.
"You both are so helpless. Next time, learn to bite!" Gouhin glared.
"You can't hold on to this baggage of yours. If there is anyone else who knows (F/N) as much as you it was me. She would have not hesitate to attack, and you shouldn't either," He said.

He was right, why are you still moping around? Sure she was everything to you, but she would have not just stop everything that she dreamed for just because of love. She loved you, and she loved your carnivorous side too. And you both became what you are because you never gave up.
"Alright then," You stood up straight as you three heard footsteps from behind and lions ran in with knives.

'I'll let you out soon, but I'll need your strength,' You thought to yourself. You three attacked the lions, punching and biting them. Legoshi kicked the door opened the lions turned to face you.
"Who the hell are you?" One asked.

"An old friend finishing up my police case,"