Chapter 4

Chapter 4- Secrets Of The Drama Club

You and Legoshi ran down the stairs and stopped against the wall, out of breath and panting

"What... just... happened Legoshi?" You asked him between pants.
"I-I don't know, it went by so fast," He replied looking at his chest.
"Legoshi! (Y/N)!" You both turn to see Kibi.

"Sorry about earlier, I was waiting for you two to come back," He rubbed his neck.
"What the heck Kibi? Both of you would've gotten me in trouble with Lou-" You got cut off by him.
"Doesn't matter, did anything happen?" He asked to you two, mainly to Legoshi.

"What? Of course not?" Legoshi shook his head and walked off. Kibi looked at you and you merely shrugged. You three walked down the halls as Kibi started to talk.
"Well I saw you jumping down the stairs four at a time and I thought something bad happened,"

"And what do you mean by that Kibi?" You asked him suspiciously, then he pushed you two against the wall.
"Apparently, there's been a rumor among the Herbivores about the rabbit and how she's been sleeping with so many males," He explained.
'Oh yes, I think the cat and raccoon told me that about Haru. Honestly I don't care, I am on a mission and that mission only,' You thought.

"Basically she's a slut. Can you believe it? She looks so innocent. But I can't she'll never seduce a wolf, nevertheless a female right (Y/N)?" Kibi asked you.
'I guess if that female is straight, but I'm not,'
"Anyways, did you get the flowers?" Legoshi stared outside for a moment and said that someone else can get the roses and walked off.

"I should head back too, but listen to me Kibi. I don't care about those rumors, She's a nice person and cares a lot more than you think," You told the ant eater and walked off too.

"Huh, what weirdos,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat down a staircase watching the sunset, writing down evidence of the crime and suspects, all the while collecting your thoughts.
'So Haru is called the Slut around this school, I guess even in a diverse school like this there will always be drama.' You thought.

'To be fair the people in this school are horny so I guess it makes sense, not to mention the murder of Tem made it more difficult for me to try and track down this murderer.' You pulled out your ladybug toy and started to fidget with it.

"Why did you have to leave me with these weird and horny students (F/N)?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No way, that won't work at all," You laughed shaking your head.
"It will! Watch this," (F/N) crumpled up a piece of paper and narrowed her eyes to the trash can all the way across the field. She threw it and it landed directly in the bin.
"Ha! Pay up (N/N)!" She smirked as you groaned and pulled out 5 dollars.

"Aw don't be sad, I'm still paying for the coffee, I know how you like yours," She wrapped a arm around your waist because of your height difference and pulled you close to her, making your face to heat up and stammer.

"If you two are done, we need you to get to the bullpen, there's a case I need you two to investigate," Cheif Kora walked up and pointed to the police department.
"Yes sir," You both saluted and walked to the bullpen.
"After this case, you definitly owe me that coffee,"

"I won't forget (Y/N),"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N)... (Y/N)... (Y/N)... (Y/N)!" You jumped and quickly clutched your notepad to your chest and looked up to see Jack.
"Oh hey Jack, what are you doing here?" You asked him slowly putting you notepad away.
"I should say the same thing to you, it's dark outside! You should go back to your dorm!" You tilted your head in confusion and turn to see it was dark outside.

"Oh jeez, I spaced out for too long," You stood up and turn to the Golden Retriever.
"Thank you for getting me, I appreciate it," You nodded and gave him a somewhat of a smile. He felt his face get warm and rubbed his neck.
"O-Oh, it was nothing, j-just wanted to h-help a friend!" He stammered and walked away, with his tail slightly shaking.

'Better do more investigating tomorrow,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the next day and the whole school has gathered in the auditorium for a ceremony of the Drama club. Granted, you only joined two days ago, but Louis basically dragged you there to stand with the others. You almost bit him but remember that you had to hid your fangs.

"All of you on this stage have been working the differences and challenges of species, therefore, you all earned a big prize. You have also contributed immensely to the prosperity of Cherryton School. That's why we gather you all here today to present you the Cherryton School Honor Award." Gon handed the award to Louis and bowed.

"Coexistence and coprostperity. Our drama club will continue to prove its importance on stage." Louis announced to the crowd and they all cheered. You merely nodded at his words and looked at him. He glanced back and made eye contact with you, immediately making you look away.

'No one can argue with such a speech'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Coexistence, what a joke,"

'Okay maybe one person,' You thought at you sat with Legoshi and Kai on a catwalk.
"Keep it down would ya?" Legoshi hushed him.
"He kicked me off the acting team, why would I care who hears?!" Kai argued back. You sighed and leaned against the railing seeing other students practicing.

"I'm used to it though by now," He said leaning next to you.
"Good to know," You mumbled, making Kai laugh.
"I was wondering, have you two ever wondered about being an actor?" You shook your head as Legoshi shrugged.

"Never, those lights need adjusting though," He stood up to fix a lighting.
"So were you two surprised when the supervisor scouted you?" Kai asked.
"Definitely surprised, especially when he jumped me, but what do you mean by that?" You asked the mongoose as you kept on watching the performers.

"You only join if you were scouted. Those who join were considered worthy to represent our drama club," He explained.
"What do they judge you on then?" Legoshi asked.
"What? You really don't know anything about this club, do you?" He chuckled.

"For example, Sheila from the dance team. That cheetah was working as a dominatrix at a carnivore club for money at age 14," Your eyes widen at that.
'14? A dominatrix?!' You thought.
"Mina, a giraffe, has trypophobia and can't stare at her own body," Kai continued.

"Moro, a rhino, believes that her horn in line of sight is her guardian angel." You nodded at that, getting all the information you need for your investigation.
"And I, a mongoose, was abandoned by my parents the moment I was born and was raised by a family of hyenas, and the list goes on and on," Kai finished.

"Members of this club all have unique backgrounds. Only those who have gone through hardship can join. Our hidden motto, apparently is to show our philosophy of life." You stared at him for a moment and said nothing.
"So you two, what's your secrets?" He finally asked.

Legoshi thought about it, but shrugged again.
"I'm not sure.." Kai rolled his eyes and looked at you. You hesitated, looking away.
'Should I tell them? These kids are ones I need to have as suspects for Tem, but... since everyone has a secret, does that mean Louis has one?' You sighed and looked at them.

"Can I tell you two... this? Only you will know and no one else can know about it," Legoshi and Kai looked at each other, and then nodded.

"Okay, here's my secret,"
________________________________
Heeeyyy I'm back! This chapter was mainly filler, but I needed to add something here. Don't worry the next chapter is almost here too! Stay tune