:. Prologue Pt 2

Ever since our first encounter, the bullshit never stopped. Not only from him, but from the other students from this hellhole.

"Are you seriously not going to step up on the pyramid?"

The Pyramid.

On the school blog, they always updated the pyramid that ranked each student.

Not because of their grades, though, but of the richness of their parent's company.

I think we both know who is on top.

I should also include that this school isn't of the ordinary. They wouldn't allow mere 'peasants' into their compound. This school was simply for the rich.

Not so surprising, I always ranked at the bottom. To be frank, my parent's company wasn't coping well with their competitors. As a result, I was the school's pincushion.

I wasn't the soft kind, but sometimes I gave up when they bullied me. I was just too exhausted to react.

They placed a glitter bomb in my locker; they dragged my hair to the bathroom, hid my lunch card, spitefully throw my clothes on the field during gym, replaced the water in my water bottle with vodka, wrote with a red permanent marker over my neatly done notes.

I can go on and on.

Most of these were conducted by the one and only Bugs Bunny.

Jung

Fucking

Kook

He always had girls fawning over him every single day when he was a literal fuckboy. They'd fish around him and those girls could never keep their panties up either.

I just don't know what they saw in him.

He clutched on my ponytail and dragged me to the rooftop.

"I told you already 'Mon 'Mon, Don't disobey me."

I winced as he pushed me onto the railing with full force

"Stop or I'll jump." After colliding with the railing, back first, I turned around to peep the distance I'd have to jump if he came any closer.

I'd never cry in front of them, I wouldn't dare. It would weaken me even more.

"Do you think I'd care Dorae'?"

"For fucks sake Jeon, what do you want?"

"I'm feeling a bit angry. I'd take it out on you but you're already suffering from my previous bruises." He glanced at the blue and purple colors that painted my skin as if I was some type of portrait painting.

"You disgustingly sound so proud of yourself." I scoffed and rubbed my scalp where it hurts the most.

"Does it hurt? Your scalp that is."

I reluctantly nodded, wondering why his voice pitched with tranquility.

He pointed to an old chair and demanded me to sit. With that, I did what I was told.

"I won't hurt you." He said. He took my hair out of the ponytail and portioned my hair. Momentarily, I only saw my hair falling into my lap.

Yes, this pussy just cut chunks of my hair unevenly.

-