:. Chapter 5

Jungkook POV

"Son of a bitch." He groaned whilst wiping the corner of his mouth with his thumb, having his other hand on the steering wheel.

Seeing the dark maroon color of blood he wiped off made him even more furious. Interrupting the fury that boiled in his mind, traumatic scenes played back and forth in his mind, causing him to grimace at them one by one. The now hot-headed boy punched in a speed dial number on the touchscreen dashboard of his car.

"Hey," He cleared the wrath from his throat and decided the speak with the scarce amount of serenity he had left, also consoling himself to slow his rapid breathing down. "I didn't take any of the pills since last month, and I'm getting the same images from before. Can I...?" 

"I told you already, n-" Furiously hanging up, he cursed under his breath. 

The boy only applied more force onto the gas pedal, sharply over-taking others on the highway. 

Not only the street lights gleamed their colors on the outside, but the rage in his eyes also became noticeable.

~

"I'm here." He shoved his hand in his pocket and stood facing his dad's back that he had turned to him. Exhaling sharply, he promptly faced his son and thrust his fist into the corner of his mouth. 

"You're a humiliation! How dare you come late and request me to review my decision?" His face twisted from the jabbing pain obtained from his father's hand. "You disrespectful brat!"

He aggressively cupped Jungkook's chin, positioning his head properly, then again, thrusting another punch at Jungkook's jaw. "Now, you listen to me keenly. You follow every term in that contract that you signed and you ensure that your wedding life goes as scripted. Get out!" 

"Mom, you just made someone's wife. What about the weddings we discussed about, like being on the beach or a romantic scenery in France associated with a person I LOVE? How are you acting as if everything is alright?" I sighed over the phone. "To add, these terms are ridiculous. You forced me to vow to someone I can't even vow to. Mom? Mom?" 

"Oh Huh? I stopped listening to your depressive rant from the start. It will be fine trust me, that's how I met your dad; Through an arranged marriage. If you weren't so much of a cynic with this marriage, then you would have already realized by now that you are someone's wife. 

"But m-" 

"Talk to you later. Your old man and I are going to enjoy some wine while watching the stars. Bye-Bye." 

"How roma-" She hung up. 

Keenly, I scan through the papers again after reviewing them thrice, leaving a long exhausted sigh with every page I flipped. None of it makes sense. 

While glancing through once more, someone obtrusively rang my doorbell. Impatiently, they rang it again. 

"Bugs Bu-Jungkook?" I cringed at his presence before me. "What do you want stalker? " He stood at my doorway, absently piercing his ebony orbs at me accompanied with his brows crushed together. He kept grimacing as if he's imagining things in his head. It didn't take me long enough to notice how the bruise-like colors that decorated his jawline. 

Right after, the guy glimpsed the contract I had in my hand, "What's the first requirement?" 

"Huh? Oh. To live under one roof and share life experiences together. Reading it out makes me want to barf honestly. Can you believe this piece of pa-" Before finish speaking, he seized my wrist and yanked me to his car. 

_____________________________________________________________________________