:. Chapter 1

Present...

Maybe my starting for my high-school year didn't go as planned, but after graduating I had to no longer compete, argue or fight with my bully. Finally, I'm no longer captivated by that 'human'.

Oh right.

I'm Min Misun, the first daughter of the Chairman and Chairwoman of The Min Cooperation.

With just money and power, all is well.

"This way, Ms

"This way, Ms. Min."

Emergency meetings are always pointless because the board never seems to solve the problem.

"Another useless meeting that leads the company to no good." Crossing my legs, I reclined into the chair and faced Chairman Min; My dad.

"You're 15 minutes late Misun." His brows arched while his dark, old and feisty orbs pierced into my skin.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Dad, I got caught up. But I'm here now, so let's proceed." I dulled my smile after sharing a sarcastic smile with everyone around the table.

"With our outstanding company dept, a special request for more reliable shareholders has been declined. Also, many other shareholders have signed off our contract, leaving us with little to no investments this month. To put it formally, the company is face-to-face with bankruptcy." He began with a hoarse and stern voice.

Immediately after, every one of the board gossiped and exchanged thoughts with a simple whisper.

"This is not surprising. As a matter of fact, I kind of saw this coming." I spoke up, interrupting everyone's whispers. "Once taken into consideration, I hope you realize you are playing weak. All along you have been investing in minor companies."

"So, COO Min, what's your suggestion?" Mr. Dad leaned forward while placing his clasped hands on the table.

"As COO, I'm suggesting you request a shareholder statement from a major investment company, like Choi Group, Hualing Corp. There's a lot to choose from the plate. Uh...unfortunately, I have a client to meet whose appointment overlaps this very meeting. I'm sorry I have to leave like this, however, I'm truly interested to hear your final decisions... That's before going bankrupt of course."

____________________________________________

A/N 

Yeah uh, I do not have a clue about business. Let's pretend I do though.