:. Prologue

"What an asshole. Stop hurting others to make yourself feel better! That's bitter!" I huffed right before he got the chance to collide his fist with that other guy's face.

The raven-haired boy released the weakling's collar and relaxed his fist before slowly facing me with an intriguing stare.

Hello? No one told me my first day of school would be like this. I can't really blame anyone too, it's my fault for being inquisitive.

"What are you going to do? Hit me?" Spitefully, I pouted and played with my fingers while looking down. As worthless as the other students are, they gathered around us in the hall, creating a crowd. "You are a moron for bullying someone in the school halls as if you have a high status." I placed my finger at his forehead and shoved it while returning his intense stare. "Why are you all standing here? Get the teacher!" 

"No one is getting the teacher, because my status is indeed high." He slapped away my finger and held on tightly on my wrist. "You seem new and ignorant." He took steps towards me until my back hit a wall. "How impudent of you to interrupt my session?" Leaning towards my ears he horridly whispered, "Just save yourself from the embarrassment and walk away Doraemon.

Doraemon?

DORAEMON??

"Jeon Jungkook, your dad's here...." Instantly, I widening my eyes to his familiar surname.

My precious little eyes couldn't bulge themselves any further. I gazed upon the CEO of the multi-billionaire and most global company, The Jeon Group.

Mr. Jeon himself.

I thickly gulped while narrowing my eyes back to Jungkook. He popped his brows and smirked while dropping my wrist. "Know your place as a peasant chick." 

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N!

Oh, lawd~ This is my first fanfic and I was REALLY  iffy about publishing it, (I still am though). I will be popping up at the end of chapters of the book to clarify things. I suck at writing narratives too, but I really really really really really hope you can enjoy this book. I try so hard to stray away from cringe scenes but they keeping running back. My humor is dry too but I'll make it up to you.

Most importantly, I do NOT own any of the following pictures, gifs, or videos distributed throughout the book. Credits to all the respective owners. 

But, I want to thank me for making such an exquisite book cover with one try. 

Okay okay, I'm signing off ehshe

Bye-bye :>