:. Chapter 8

"Welcome to Jeon Group, what can I assist you with?"

"Hello, is your CEO here?"

"CEO Jeon? He isn't. He should be back at this time though, in the meantime, I can reserve you an appointment with him."

"Oh no it's fine, I'll drop these off here then. Thank you." I smiled and turned on my heels to leave the building through the exit. 

"Dorae'?" The terror I so longed to escape from with ease, entered the building from the other door on the left. I ignored his call. After all, that's not my correct name. "I know it's you, moron. Come back here!" Great. My feet promptly made their way to the front desk once again and took the bag of dishes his way. 

"Here, mom said, I should drop these off. Don't coke, even though I kinda hope you would." I muttered.

"Are you really going to provoke me in the halls of my company? Don't piss me off."

"I don't see why I can't provoke you here when you always bullied me at school wherever you felt like." I shrugged before he took hold of my wrist and lead me to his office's floor, passing all the eyes, gossips, and whispers from his employees.

Walking into his office, he eagerly sat around his desk and began to devour the dishes. With crossed legs, I sat and watch him groaned about how good the food was. "Oh right, here. It's a properly written contract that includes properties and landscapes, quote and quote vows, laws, bank info. All of that. Sign there." 

I did as I was told and went back to watching him tease me about how good the food is.

"Does watching me eat suddenly make you full?"

"It doesn't. It clearly doesn't." I had enough of his act and finally laid my fingers on a container of rice and a pair of chopsticks.

"W-What are you doing?" He muttered with his mouth full as he furrowed his brows.

"... Eating?" The steam of the rice soared as I pulled the lid off only to meet the boy with stuffed cheeks of rice standing in front of me. 

"Thank you~" He grinned as he took the container from my hand; All for himself. "I should really thank your mom later."

"Yeah, right whatever." 

"Do you want to go out? On a date?" 

He's breaking his character. No No, he broke his character. 

__________________________________________________________________________