:. Chapter 4

Then after,

I became a wife. 

Somehow intertwined with him. Officially and legally bonded in an office. 

After 4 years,

 I became the wife of Jeon Jungkook for the sake of our company's future. 

Although I got married in an office, which I can't stress enough, my title changed lawfully to Mrs.

What does the universe have against me? What crimes have I committed in my past life to be placed in such a position? 

I flung myself into my chair and crashed my head onto the computer keyboard whilst throwing a tantrum. Anger boiled at my fingertips, causing me to unbutton the top button of my shirt since everything felt so hot and suffocating. I kicked my heels across the room's floor and continued to go nuts in my office. 

"You have to be kidding. I didn't agree with this. I didn't want to, but you somehow signed those god damn papers Misun." I cursed and scolded myself. 

"Are you crazy?" I whipped my hair out of my face and faced the disembodied voice that came from behind. 

KYUNSOO.

"Kyunsoo!" My now exhausted body sauntered over to him and planted my forehead in his chest. "For the sake of everyone and my sanity, please help me!" I tugged on his jacket, flailing my body, especially my hands, again.

"What? Hey, Stop tugging my jacket. It's expensive."

"Kyunsoo," I continued to whine, crashing my eyebrows together along with a frown. The frown didn't last long since I've stirred up a sweet plan in the back of my mind. "I just can't process anything right now. Did you know that they do arranged marriages like this? I didn't know. This is wicked. No no, this is a joke. A scheme, a set u-"

"Goddammit Misun, I understand nothing you're saying. Slow down." His voice pitched with a minor irritation from not picking up anything I was saying.

"I unwilling got married to JEON JUNGKOOK FROM THE JEON GROUP! I'M NOW MRS. JEON!"

"W-

"-Do you not like it? My last name?" Posing at the door, he walked in and greeted Kyunsoo with a dirty glare

"-Do you not like it? My last name?" Posing at the door, he walked in and greeted Kyunsoo with a dirty glare. "Who are you?" His expression hardened even more than before.

"And YOU!" I pointed my finger at his shoulder and shoved it carelessly. "A-Are you stupid? We hate each other and you know it! So why on earth did you agree to the goddamn paper!?" 

"A 'Long time no see Jungkook' or 'Nice to meet you again' would be nice. Listen, I didn't want this for myself either but I had no choice so don't feel I have any sparks towards you. Whatever you keep the marriage certificate. I don't want it in my sight and my dad said I should give you these. Read them." He flashed me a feisty wink and gave Kyunsoo another one of his dry and dirty looks, then left.

"I'M NOT KEEPING THIS CRAP!!' I screamed at his back profile as he left, not even sparing me a glance.

"Woah. Good luck Bestie." Kyunsoo patted my shoulder before walking off to the door.

They both left me in a miserable state as if it's nothing. 

"....Wow, why do I even bother with men these days."

______________________________________________