:. Chapter 6

"H-hey! W-where are we going??- Let me go!" I tried twisting my wrist out of his grasp, but each time I hauled away, he tightened his grip. This just reminds me of everything back in high school. Not the typical nostalgic or euphoric feeling about this recollection of memories.

"Dammit! Just behave and go in!" He decided to ignore my wincing and tightened my grip. Not that I thought he would care about my pain, anyway.

"But you're hurting me, Jungkook!" After forcing me into his car, he slammed the door, got behind the wheel, and drove off. It is a good thing I wore decent clothing after coming out of the shower. He'd probably yank me out of the house if I was wearing just an oversize tee with just panties underneath.

"Formally, you could've asked me to leave my house, but no, you yanked me out of my house-"

"Be quiet. You are still talkative as before." He stretched his finger at my mouth and made a glance at me, then at the road.

"F-Fine, but I'm not being quiet because you said so. I'm staying quiet for myself." I mumbled, shifting my attention out the window. The car halted at a traffic light and out the window was another car adjacent to ours.

"Help me." I mouthed to the driver of the car and placed my hands on the window.

"W-What are you doing!?"

"Pleading for help." Before the driver could respond to my message, the light changed to green.

"How complicated is it for you to sit back and behave?!" He spat vigorously with a raised tone and clicked his tongue from annoyance.

-

Entering a modern infrastructure, or more like a damn mansion, he stopped in the living room and faced me.

"This... is where you live from now on. I'm not home most of the time. I have uhm, things at a specfic time but whatever. My contact is on the contract by the coffee table."

"What the heck? Aren't we taking this a little too fast?"

"I just want to take you and this whole marriage thing out my way quickly. Just... follow me."

"You're making me sound as if I'm the nuisance w-when you are!"

"Be quiet Misun and follow me." His voice faded off as he wandered off into a room upstairs.

"This, here, is your room." He spread his arms to the half-empty room and a sheetless bed accompanied with just 2 bedside tables along with it. Making a second glance at the room, I blankly turned my head to him and squinted my eyes. "What? Did you assume you'd sleep with me?"

"N-no!" I shuddered.

"I feel bad about putting you on a mattress to sleep on, so here." He handed me a blanket and a pillow. "Also, I sleepwalk but that shouldn't be a threat to you. I also have the need to establish a rule that should be kept between us. You can't fall in love with me and I can't fall for you either, even though that will not happen. Anyway, now, that's out the way. Good night Dorae'"

________________________________________________________________________