Chapter 31

Chapter 31

"It's awesome! A Supernatural convention, the first ever."

SKYE'S POV

~PINEVIEW HOTEL~

Dean pulls the car into park as have arrived at Pineview Hotel. We get out and look around seeing identical impala's. "What the hell." Dean says as I fin Chuck Shurley pacing back and forth at the bottom of the steps that lead into the hotel.

"Chuck! There you are." I say as I walk over to him. "Guys?" He asks surprised. "What's going on?" Sam asks. "Ah, nothing. You know, I'm just kinda hanging. What are you guys doing here?" He asks. "You told us to come." Kylie says. "Ah, no I didn't." He says.

"Yeah you did, you texted me. This address, life or death situation. Any of this ringing a bell?" Dean asks. "I didn't send you a text." Chuck tells him. "We drove all night!" Dean yells at him. "I'm sorry, I don't understand what could...oh no." Chuck groans.

"DEAN! You made it!" I hear Becky's voice squeal. I look up and see her at the top of the steps. "You have to be fucking kidding me." I whine as she quickly comes down the steps. "Oh, ah, Becky, right?" Dean asks awkwardly.

"Oh, you remembered." She giggles. "You been thinking about me?" She asks. "Okay that's it. Back off Becky. Got it. He's y boyfriend so unless you don't want to get fucking punched then I would please for the love of god! Stop flirting with my man!" I yell at her.

"Becky, did you take my phone?" Chuck asks her. "I just borrowed it from your pants." Becky giggles. "Becky..." Chuck sighs. "What? They're going to want to see it!" She smiles. Completely unfazed that I yelled at her earlier. What kind of fucking drugs is this bitch on? I wonder.

"See what?" Kylie asks. "Hey Chuck? Come on pal, it's showtime." A man from the top of the stairs says making Becky run back up the stairs. "Guys. I'm sorry. For everything." Chuck says in embarrassment as he leads us inside the hotel. "

"Try not to kill anyone sweetie." Dean whispers in my ear before we enter. "Ha-ha-ha. Hey Dean, Looking good." A man says in front of us. "Who the hell are you?" Dean asks causing the man to turn around. He is wearing much the same clothes as Dean, down to the necklace around his neck.

"I'm Dean too. Duh." He chuckles. I look at him confused and start to look around. Over by the stairs I see someone dressed up as the Scarecrow God, holding a can of soda on one hand and a fake sythe in the other.

"What the fuck." I say as the place is filled with people dressed as every monster we've ever fought, oh look there is Bloody Mary, a few clowns, people with black demon eyes, a skinny woman dressed as Bobby, a guy dressed as Ash.

On the tables are merchandise with the Impala on coffee cups, Chuck's books and more.

"Becky, what is this?" Kylie asks. "It's awesome! A Supernatural convention, the first ever." She squeals, hurting my ears. As Kylie and I giver her a bitch face.