The Beginning of hell.

DISCLAIMER...

Hey guys so, I just want to put this here as I've seen a lot of people reading this book. And commenting how many things don't make sense, and that it shouldn't be written this way.

This book was written when I was 13, that's 7 years ago. I was a cringy emo child who thought that writing fanfics was fun and thought it was amazing, bare in mind at the time I didn't think my book would get as many reads as it did.

So if you don't like it or you think it's too cringe that's fine don't read it. But complaining and saying it should be written this way or you should have done it that way, is kinda annoying when this book is almost 7 years old. Don't like it. Don't read.

However to my lovely readers who have stuck by my books from the beginning and even read the sequel to Bitten By an Outlaw and Adopted by Black Veil Brides. I just want to thank you so much. It means a lot to me that people actually like my writing, and I've even had some people give me ideas on the next chapters of the sequels which is amazing! So Thank you so much and happy reading! Hopefully you will read my books coming out which I have worked hard on the past 2 years to create!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi im Storm, im 19 i turn 20 in two weeks i have blue and black hair, really pale skin, two snake bites on my lips and my eyes are a light shade of blue but turn dark when im either mad or sad, and this is the beginning of hell for me.

It's midnight and my mum still hasn't come back from the bar, she's probably hitting on some strange guy who only wants one thing out of my mum, yep sex, but i couldnt care ever since my father died and all that shit with my step-dad shes a bitch to me, i just want my old mum back but i know i would probably never get that.

Suddenly i hear a loud crash from downstairs and i know that it was my mum and that i was about to get a shit load of gob from her but honestly today i really cant take any, so i put my earphones in and start listening to Fallen Angels by Black veil brides, and turn the volume all the way up hoping i could drown out her screams.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU, YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT!!!!" my mum screams, i shut my eyes tight hoping she wont come in my room, but for me i never have and luck and she walks in with anger in her eyes. 

"ARE YOU FUCKING LISTENING TO ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT I ASKED YOU WHERE YOU WERE!!!!" and at that she rips my earphones out of my ears.

"WHAT THE FUCK MUM, I WAS LISTENING TO MY MUSIC!!!!!" i was really annoyed at her, cause it was her who had been out all night but soon i look at her and i knew that i shouldn't have said that to her.

"DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO ME LIKE THAT" i felt a sharp pain hit off my cheek and i relized that my mum had slapped me, my mum the one who swore to me that she would never hurt me, hit me and at that i lost it.

"MUM IVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU, ALL YOU DO IS GO OUT AND GET WASTED AND THEN TAKE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS OUT ON ME. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WOMAN WHO SWORE SHE WOULD NEVER HIT ME AND CARE FOR ME, I WISH DAD WAS STILL HERE CAUSE HE WOULD NEVER TREAT ME LIKE SHIT AND FROM NOW ON YOU ARE NOT MY MUM!!!!!!" by now there was tears streaming down my face, i was crying so hard my eyes started to hurt and burn from the salty tears.

"I NEVER WANTED YOU AS MY DAUGHTER IN THE FIRST PLACE, YOU WERE A MISTAKE, I DONT WANT YOU AND FOR ALL I CARE YOU CAN GO AND LIVE BACK WITH YOUR STEP-DAD!!!!!!" my own mum said i was a mistake, i stood there in shock is she stood there glaring at me with hatred.

I screamed at her more and pushed her out of my room and grabbed 2 bags from under my bed and started packing my clothes, makeup and toiletries i was about to close it up when i remebered the picture of dad in my desk draw so i ran over and quickly grabbed it, i put on my leather jacket with a skull on the back and grabbed my bags and ran down the stairs.

"WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING" my mum spat at me with another bottle of vodka in her hand.

"IM GETTING AWAY FROM YOU THATS WHERE" i spat back at her and put my earphones and blasted Goodbye Agony in my ears as i walked out the door leaving my mum stood there shocked.

-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-

So theres the first chapter hope you like it, i will continue this story please rate and comment i want to know what you guys think and Ashley Purdy will be in the next chapter dont worry guys. :)

Storm on the right --------->