I want to be with you forever.

OMG HEY GUYS IM BACK SORRY I HAVE UPDATED IN A WHILE PLEASE DONT HATE ME ITS JUST SCHOOL AND HOMEWORK URGH WHY DOES SCHOOL EXIST WHY CANT WE ALL HAVE BEEN BORN SMART SO SCHOOL SHOULDNT EXIST I ALWAYS THING THAT ANYWAY ENJOY THE NEXT CHAPTER :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Storms P.O.V~

I ran into ashleys room quickly and layed on the bed looking at my phone when i heard his footsteps getting closer to the door, i smirked and hid in the room and i heard the door creak and him chuckle a little, as soon as his back was turned away from me i ran and jumped on his back making him jump but chuckle at the same time.

"Woah their tiger" Ash spoke pushing me off his back and onto his bed he smirked and sat on me causing a little giggle to come out of my mouth "ash get your fat ass off of me" he smirked and simply shook his head. He slowly snaked his arms around my waist, i smirked, looking straight into his eyes and then smashed my lips against his our lips moving together in sync, he started to slowly lift up my top and pull over my head, ash kissed down my neck leaving little love bites and then he started to kiss around my tummy causing me to giggle and him to smirk against my skin, i ripped his shirt off and bit his neck causing him to moan a little, he then started to unbuckle my batman belt from my jeans and he started to tug me out of them, while i ripped down his jeans like i was even trying i smirked and we both got under the covers and well you can tell what happened from their ;)

~Next Morning~

~Still Storms P.O.V~

I awoke to see a sleeping Ash next to me with his hands around my waist i snuck out of his grasp and slid into the shower trying not wake ash i then let my hair air dry and didnt straighten it i left it, its natural self which is a nice wavy style i then slipped on some black short shorts, a batman jumper and a pair of black conversers, i then added some mascara and thick layer of eyeliner on the top and bottom, i took a vanilla lip balm out of my purse and put some on i then smiled at my appareance and left the bathroom to see ash still sleeping i smiled and headed out of the room downstairs to make breakfast which was waffles.

I started to make the waffles when i heard ash come down the stairs, he snaked his arms around my waist, he mumbled something but i didnt hear up "what did you say?" i asked him he looked at me and looked me right in the eyes "I love you so much i want to be with you forever" he started to blush awwwh is little ash getting embarressed i thought to myself i then smiled "I love you too ash and nothing is gonna change that" i kissed his nose which cause him to chuckle slowly.

He decided to help me with breakfast which ended in total disaster because ash tried to get something out of the cuboard and the bag of flour landed on his head causing him to be covered in flour, i stood their trying to contain my laughter, but it was no use i just kept on laughing until i was on floor he then started laughing with me till we both had tears in our eyes and our faces were red like tomatos.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS QUICK UPDATE I KNOW ITS NOT LONG BUT IM HAVING A SERIOUS CASE OF WRITERS BLOCK AT THE MOMENT SO MAYBE ONE OF MY READERS CAN HELP AND GIVE ME IDEAS ANYWAY ILL TRY AND UPDATE SOON BAIIII :)