Why Me!?!?

~Storms P.O.V~

Where am I? All I could see was darkness I couldn't speak I couldn't do anything for that matter, I tries to shout for help but nothing came out am I dead?! Slowly my eyes fluttered open revealing my dark room well ashes guest room but its mine now, that's when all of a sudden it hit me OMG ash he bit me he's a...vampire.

I quickly scrambled out of my bed and ran over to my dressing table and big mirror I looked at my reflection and saw that my skin was as white as snow but my eyes and lips were as red as blood I noticed the two little punctures in my neck off his fangs and realised that I was no longer alive but immortal.

I was angry why me? Why did he choose me? Why did he take my life away? The more I questioned the more angry I got, then I realised where is he? I was about to leave my room when I noticed I was still in my PJs or jamjams as I like to call them hehe cute word anyway oh yes I was still in my jamjams I ran over to my walk in closet and picked out some black skinny jeans with rips in the leg, a black tank top and a plaid jacket to put over the top but I left it in buttoned so my tank top was showing, I stuck on my black converse brushed my hair and straightened it, then I put mascara and a thick coat of black eye liner around my eyes, I then put a fruity lip balm that tasted sweet if you licked your lips.

I looked at my self one more time in the mirror and decided I looked presentable I smiled but then noticed Omg I have fangs pretty sexy if I say so myself hehe anyway I walked out my room and downstairs were ash was sitting watching TV, he stood up walked over too me "how you doing storm, you look beautiful as a immortal" he smirked at me and laced his hands around my waist.

"Why me!? Why did you pick me!?!!!!!!" I shouted at him showing my fangs in anger he stepped back a bit but frowned at my sudden out burst "because I wanted you to be happy seeing you in that state with your mother it made me realise how much I care about you and wouldn't want to lose you I'm.. I'm in love with you storm" he spoke softly looking straight into my blood red eyes and at that moment I realised I loved him too.

I walked closer to him and hugged him "I love you too Ashley" I spoke into his chest hiding my blush. He lifted my head up and looked into my eyes then to my lips then back at my eyes we moved closer and closer until the gap was closed, he kissed full off passion our lips moved in sinc he licked my bottom lip begging for entrance but I decided to tease him abit and he new that I was, he bit my lip causing me to moan and slid his tongue in my mouth exploring each others mouth, the kiss was passionate and he pushed himself against me but then we soon broke away as the microwave starting beeping and we both sighed I gave him another peck on the lips and whispered in his ear "I'll meet you upstairs" at that I smirked and walked away upstairs swaying my hips as I went I could feel Ashley's eyes on my back as I went.

*******************************************

HEY COCO PUFFS A NEW CHAPTER SORRY IT WAS BAD ITS 3AM RIGHT NOW AND MY SCHOOL STARTS AGAIN TOMMOROW 😥😥😥😥 KILL ME NOW!!!!

ANYWAY HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER ENJOH THE NEXT ONE IM TRYING TO UPLOAD A FEW AT A TIME NOW CAUSE MY LAPTOPS BACK WOO YAAY ANYWAY BYE 😘😁😁😁 !!!!!!!!!!!

Storm in the side bar and her new vampire look ==========>