The Pain

Ashley Purdy was kissing me omg his lips are so soft and the passion in the kiss I started to kiss back, our lips were now moving in sync with each other, I snaked my arms around his neck and he slowly moved his hands and wrap them around my waist. He broke away and started kissing my neck and...oh god please don't let him find my sweet spot, oh god he has I moan slightly as he kisses my sweet spot and starts sucking on it leaving a mark on my neck.

~Ashleys P.O.V~

She smells so sweet, but I have to control my self around her I can't bite her she's still pure but not for long I smirked against her neck and kissed it more and my way back up to her lips and kissed her again, she started to pull my hair causing me to moan I could feel her smirk against our lips which was strange cause they fit together like puzzle pieces I lick the top of her lip begging for entrance which she gladly gives to me and I stick my tongue in their we explore each others mouths then she bites my bottom lip causing me to moan more...shit I can't control myself I have to have her she needs to be mine.

I broke the kiss and look at her beautiful face then down at her beating pulse in her neck and make my way down to her neck I slowly let my fangs out and then dig into her neck, sucking her blood its heavenly.

"ASHLEY S-STOP...IT HURTS" her voice spoke full of pain but I couldn't stop her blood was different to everyone else it was pure and sweet like nothing bad had touched it.

~Storms P.O.V~

"ASHLEY S-STOP...IT HURTS" I spoke my voice stuttering from the pain.

I could feel the burning sensation in my neck and my pulse getting weaker everything I looked at was getting fuzzy, I kept on blanking out the pain was getting worse I screamed but Ashley put a hand over my mouth.

"Shhhh" it was stop soon" Ashley whispered into my ear making me shudder but I was getting weaker and then all I saw was Ashley's fangs and then darkness but I could still feel inside me was

The Pain.

**************************************************

OMFG ANOTHER CHAPTER UP ALREADY RARE FOR ME HAHA ILL TRY AND MAKE THEM LONGER I PROMISE PEOPLE IM JUST HAVING WRITERS BLOCK AT THE MINUTE I NEED IDEAS FROM MY READERS PEOPLE.

ANYWAY BYE MY COCO POPS. :)