The Shock

I stood there staring at them both and started shaking "urm...I'm so sorry I didn't realise it was you I'll just be going...bye" I said and tried to walk away when Ashley grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to face them again.

"What's your name" Ash asked me I stood there for awhile staring at his beautiful dark chocolate eyes but then suddenly snapped out off it realising he probably thinks I'm a weirdo, I look down trying to hide my crimson coloured cheeks "I'm storm but please I have to go" I tried to turn away and leave but his hand was tightly placed round my wrist.

"Where do you have to go, are you moving" he pointed to my bags at the table I was sat at before and I sighed at looked at him " no I'm not my mother kicked me out off my house she said I was a mistake and that she wished she wasn't my mother and she-" I started to feel the lump in my throat and silent tears where streaming down my face but I tried to continue "and she hit me" I broke down and cried, ashley pulled me into his arms and I sobbed quietly and Andy rubbed my back, I smiled weakley at them both "I'm very sorry about your mother" Andy said...Omg his voice was so deep and beautiful and Ashley is so warm and comfortable I could lie here forever.

"Hey storm why don't you live with me, you don't have a place right so stay with me I'll be happy to help a fan out" Ashley spoke and my eyes widened and I started to cry again but they where tears of joy "Omg thank you Ashley I'm so happy" I spoke into his neck cause I was hugging him but it was strange I felt him tense when I hugged him and I couldn't feel his heart beat, but oh well I'm going to live with frickin Ashley Purdy omg.

Soon we left the coffee shop and I got into Ashley's car and Andy left to go meet up with Juliet so it was just me and Ashley, the drive was about ten minutes and we soon stopped at a large house my mouth dropped open to the ground I got out at walked inside the house behind Ashley who had my bags. "Wow" oops did I say that out loud but I heard Ashley chuckle behind me I tensed when I felt his breathe on the back of my neck and he chuckled again before putting my bags in a room and he grabbed my hand which was weird I felt something like electricity, I think ash felt it too cause he looked at me as soon as I felt it.

"So this is you room" ash spoke softly still holding my hand I gasped when I saw the room, the bed was queen sized with red and black covers, there was a walk in closet, black curtains, red walls, a black dressing table and a huge black chandelier. "It's beautiful" I spoke softly looking at ash who was staring at me like he was trying to figure me out he then walked over to me and did something unexpected...

He kissed me......

**************************************************************

OHHHH THAT CLIFFHANGER THOUGH, PLEASE KEEP READING I HOPE YOU LIKED IT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL SHOCK YOU BIG TIME >:)