Hunters!

~Storms P.O.V~

-2 months later-

Its been 2 months since Andy past, I visited his grave everyday, I haven't seen any of BVB, or Sammi. I've just been killing and it feels good, I've been drinking continuously...no not alcohol, blood, the warmth of it trickling down my throat feels amazing, the crimson colour of it is just beautiful the metallic taste is perfect. I know what your thinking I've turned into a right physco but since and has gone I've turned numb, everything is just black and white apart from blood. If your wondering where I'm staying, well im in a abandoned tomb myself, not long from Andy's, I can't bring myself to part the images of him falling and his eyes closing just runs through my head constantly, killing is the only way to get rid of it.

I finish of my victim in the dark alley sucking him dry, so theirs not a drop of blood left in him I slowly walk away out of the Alley and run to Andy's tomb...not expecting what was about to happen.

~Andy's P.O.V~

Darkness, that's all I could see, I tried to open my eye's but I couldn't. I could feel a object in between my crossed over arms, I managed to open my eyes to see it was a black rose, with the name Storm attached to it, all the memory's flooded back with Ashley, Jinxx, CC, Jake, Sammi, disgusting Juliet and the beautiful Storm. My Storm, I tried to push open the lid to get out of what ever I was in, wait...am I in a coffin...but before I could answer I hear a door open I quickly set back to my original pose and close my eyes.

~Back To Storm's P.O.V~

I walked into Andy's tomb to here shuffling, must just be mice or something, I walked down to his tomb and Lifted the lid to his coffin, I looked at his beautiful face as a tear trickled down my face and landed on his cheek, I was about to wipe it off when both his eyes opened.

I gasped and stepped back in shock "Andy, is that really you" I whispered still staring at him as he raised out of the coffin "Of course Storm it's me, you really think Ash, could kill me off that easily" He whispered kissing me softly, our lips moved in sync, he pushed on my bum indicating to jump so I did, i wrapped my legs around his waist while he supported me, he reluctantly broke away "I love you Storm" I smiled and he smiled back "I love you too Andy, but I kinda have hunters on my back" I see him tense up "Storm what? Why? You know shouldn't be stressing you have a baby on the way remember" I slowly freeze and tears well up in my eyes as I slowly touch my stomach where my baby would have been, Andy soon catches on and freezes "Storm what happened?" 

Tears rolled down my face as I remembered my poor baby "The hunters...t..they caught me and tortured me, and I lost my poor baby, I couldn't handle it first losing Ashley to some slut, losing you because of Ashley and then losing my baby to the hunters. That's when I killed loads of people, im sorry Andy I'm a monster." He holds me close and lets me cry "Storm I'm just happy im back so you don't do anything else stupid and we will sort out these hunters I promise" I look up at Andy and I plant a little peck on his lips before we both stand up and walk out of his old tomb to the BVB house to shock the bitches and have some stern words with Ashley.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY I KNOW ITS SHORT I JUST THOUGHT I SHOULD UPDATE IT QUICK ITS A PLOT TWIST MUAHAHA, ANYWAY STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

ANDYS EYES OPENING AT THE TOP (CLIP FROM THEIR MUSIC VIDEO COFFIN) ^^^^^^^^^^