Gone

~Andy's P.O.V~

My eyes opened and I saw Storm kneeling beside me and a very angry Ashley behind her about to grab her, in one swift movement I pushed Storm out the way and tackled Ash to the ground "ANDY!" I heard Storm shout, I noticed in the corner of my eyes the look of fear in her eyes as I slowly pulled away from Ash, and ran over to Storm hugging her.

"Shhh, it's ok, Storm I love you" and with that I pecked her lips"I love you too Andy the moment was perfect until I felt a sharp object go straight through my back I stumbled and fell to the ground, looking at storm, and slowly taking my last immortal breath I had left and closing my eyes.

~Storms P.O.V~

I saw Andy stumble back and fall to the ground, I noticed the stake in his back, no,no,NO, my heart felt it had shattered into a million pieces, I felt empty. "ANDY, NO PLEASE COME BACK!" I shouted and screamed at his emotionless body on the floor, shaking him, tears streamed down my face, "ANDY NO PLEASE, YOU WHERE MY SAVOUIR...ANDY COME BACK" I kissed his lips one last time, my cries filled the crystal cave "SOMEONE PLEASE HELP, HE CANT BE GONE NO!" I shouted I noticed the rest of BVB crying and Sammi had a tears pour down her face, I looked at Ashley who was making out...fucking making out with Juliet Simms.

I dragged Juliet by her hair and threw her down on the ground "WHAT THE FUCK BITCH, GET OFF ME!" she whined as she tried to get back up but I placed my foot on her chest "SHUT UP JULIET, AND GO JOIN ANDY, I BET HE WILL SORT OUT A CHEATING LITTLE BITCH LIKE YOURSELF!" I shouted at her my voice deep and dark, I lifted my foot up and stood on her neck breaking it, I then ripped out her throat. I looked at Sammi, CC, Jake and Jinxx and nodded to them "dinners served" I let them rush past me and I watched as they slowly ripped Juliet apart.

I looked at Ashley who looked horrified "What's wrong ash, you scared of me now...well you should be" I grabbed him by his neck and threw him against the wall "I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU ASHLEY!" I tightened the grip around his neck, I could feel myself turning dark. I dropped him quickly and picked up Andy's body and ran to the place I knew a clearing in a little forest, there was a little unused tomb I discovered I layed Andy's body in the coffin that was laying there, I wiped my tears from my face, and slowly pecked his lips, one last time, leaving a black rose with my name on in his arms which I crossed over his shoulders, I slowly closed his coffin lid before whispering "Please fight Andy and come back, I love you and miss you" before walking out of the tomb and closing the tomb door and spray painted on the door in lovely curly and neat letters 'Here lies Andy Biersack, I loving, Caring man, he will be missed especially Storm"

I wiped the last of the tears before running through the forest on the rampage to kill and kill I WILL!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter I just thought I should update it here, but stay tuned as its only about to get better and I actually got quite emotional writing this chapter, I never knew writing a story could be so sad.