No!

~Storms P.O.V~

I woke up next the next morning feeling uneasy, soon my tummy flipped and i ran out of my bed to my bathroom and threw up...15 mins had gone by i brushed my teeth and got the vomiting smell out my mouth, what is wrong with me i thought vampires couldn't get ill, i just shrugged it off and when back to bed as it was still early hours of the morning.

I woke up again with the same feeling and it happened again the intense vomiting and then brushing my teeth, I don't know where ash I just wish he was here...oh god I sound like a girl who has lost her lover. I hear my bedroom door open and their stands ash looking at me slowly, "are you OK I heard you being sick?" Ash says pulling me into a warm and tender hug but I can't help but smell a females perfume on him and its defiantly not mine I like to smell like vanilla, this one was over powering and smelt like a really bad vinegar which was causing my tummy to get uneasy I quickly pulled away and just faked smile "I'm OK just some weird flu going around I'll get some medicine from the doctor now let me just get changed" I walk away from ash furious of his sent I knew he had been with a girl but I thought he loved me....no stop it storm don't jump to conclusions he might have just walked by a girl who had terrible taste in perfume, I mentally slap and shake my head walking into my closet.

I pull on a black tank top, dark red skinny jeans but to me they look more maroon, some grey and black high tops, and grey Jean jacket, studded bracelet, I then grabbed a black leather handbag with gold studs on it and put in my phone and purse. I then put my hair in a messy bun and then added dark eye-shadow, mascara, a thick layer of eyeliner and some lip balm to my face I then kiss Ash on the cheek and walk out the door into ash's car, I'm glad he let me use I then drive off into town to the doctor's.

~SKIPPING DRIVE CAUSE I CAN~

I walk into the hospital and tell them I need to see a doctor, they tell me to sit down and wait damn it I hate hospitals, then I hear a doctor call out my name "Storm Purdy if you would like to follow me please" yes I did kind of put my name as a purdy but oh well I go into the hospital room and wait for them to ask me..."Hello Storm my names Dr.Morris, what seems to be the problem" she asks looking down at me, I tell her everything about the morning sickness, she then gives me a pregnancy test "you might not be but from what I've heard it sounds like you could be please once you have done come back and tell me, the toilet is down the hall on the right" she smiles weakly like she sense my shock and dispair. No I can't be I'm too young, I stop my self from crying and quickly walk down the hall into the toilet locking it as soon as I enter, I grip at my hair I can't no way I'm too young and I will die no no no NO...I slowly breathe as I wait for the time to past by, oh god I have too look now, looking down I see how much my hand is shaking, I looked down at the test and their stood a tiny little + sign oh God I'm pregnant.

I quickly run out the toilet too the room again "well what did it say?" The doctor asks looking at me with content like she already knew "I...I'm p...pregnant" her eyes light up with joy "that's great news storm I can't tell you will be a great mother" I fake a smile and grab my medication for morning sickness then get too my car, tears slowly drifting down my face, but their would be more as I wasn't faced what was about to happen next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OHHHH I WONDER WHAT HAPPENS IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH FAMILY AND I JUST DONT WANT TO GO INTO IT RIGHT NOW BUT JUST STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!

STORMS OUTFIT ON THE SIDE ------------------->