The Outlaw and Batman Arrives.

~Storms P.O.V~

Ive been walking for about  2 hours now blasting black veil brides through my earphones, i look back constantly just incase my bitch of a mother is following me or the police i cant deal with anything right now, i just need to keep running but man im starving.

Sooner or later i smell food and my feet drag me to a little cafe with only about 3 people in. I quickly look in my phone checking my makeup just incase i look like a raccoon but thank god for waterproof cosmetics, i dust my clothes off and walk in up to the counter.

"Hi dear what can i get you?" Asks the polite old lady i didnt catch her name, i looked at the menu for a couple of minuits then answered her, "Please can i have a coffee and a chocolate chip cookie" i ask polietly since she was nice to me and to be honest i didnt want to have an argument with anyone else.

I waited just listening to music when i felt a pair of eyes on me, but i tried not to look around and grabbed my coffee and cookie of the counter and weakly smiled at the lady and mumbled "thanks". I sat in the table near the corner and played knives and pens as loud as i could in my ears now realizing, all eyes on me and one of them let out a quite giggle.

I finished my cookie and realised that one of the people had gone and there was only me and two other men that were sat together looking at me and turning away as soon as i caught them, i started to get really agitated about it and slouched down in my seat and tugging on my black veil brides top.

i started to doze off in the chair when one of the men threw a bit of cookie at me and started laughing with his friend and damn did they have perfect smiles but they tugged on my strings too much so i walked over to them, they both looked at as i stood there frowning at them, with my music in my earphones blasting loud.

"What seems to be your problem you guys are staring at me wierdly and throwing things off me, cant someone get some piece and quiet around here" i said quite angered at them and still upset and angry about my mother.

One of them looked up and then the next one and my eyes widen and mouth dropped in an O shape, as i saw the outlaw tattoo on his stomach (he wasn't wearing a shirt) and the bright blue eyes of the other guy. 

"OMG A-Ashley P-Purdy and A-Andy B-Biersack" i stutterd still looking at them wide eyed.

-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

ohhhh clifhanger so what do you think is gonna happen next trust me you will want to know c:<