Chapter Two

Evelyn looked around at all the unfamiliar faces. It was one thing to suddenly meet the King of Westeros with a Calvary of knights, but it was another thing entirely to find herself standing in the hall of the Tyrell house, surrounded by people she did not know. She was glad of Robb and Jon who stood on either side of her, offering moral support while Sansa stuck close to their Uncle Benjen.

In coming to stay with their distance family, the Tully's, Evelyn hadn't been prepared when she had been informed of the need for her presence at the Name Day of the eldest Tyrell daughter: Mayaka. What was worse, she had to wear a dress appropriate for a banquet, then a tournament the next day with another party the next night after the tournament. Her aunt, Lysa Arryn had sent her with two dresses, one for the two banquets and the other for the tournament but they were both dark colors with high necks, long sleeves and were of the thickest material possible. Her aunt Lysa must have forgotten they were visiting the Tyrell's... not Beyond the Wall.

Evelyn was jolted out of her bored stupor by Robb and Jon who had come over and both grabbed one of her hands, Robb holding Sansa's hand in his free hand.

"Come on," Robb said, nodding toward a young maid who was waiting to show them to their rooms.

Sansa giggled, "Have to get ready for tonight!"
Evelyn rolled her eyes and followed behind her two brothers who dragged her along with Sansa. They were halfway to the rooms when they heard a squeal behind them. Turning around, the four kids saw a petite blonde girl with lime green eyes and the brightest smile running toward them with two auburn haired girls close behind her. The kids recognized the two auburn girls at the Tyrells: Mayaka and Margaery, Mayaka being the older of the two sisters.

"Lillia?" Robb and Evelyn asked in unison. "Cousin Lillia?"
The blonde girl squealed and rushed over, barreling straight into Jon who would have fallen over from the impact if Robb and Evelyn hadn't caught him.

"JON!" the girl squealed as she squeezed the living daylights out of the shy boy who smiled shyly at the attention.

Evelyn smirked. Her little cousin was simply put: sweet and gentle but with a knack for being tougher than most. It got to the extent that Lysa Arryn didn't know what to do with her tomboyish daughter who was the complete opposite of their other cousin: Robin Arryn. In that case, Lillia had been sent to live with the Tyrell's as Mayaka Tyrell's companion.

However, despite Lillia Arryn's toughness, Jon was Lillia's favorite out of the Starks in terms of boys. As for the girls....

"EVE!" Lillia squealed next, reaching one of her arms out to grab the raven-haired girl in a head lock while keeping Jon in a tight hug with her other.

Mayaka Tyrell chuckled at the enthusiasm between the cousins, catching their attention. Lillia released Jon and Evelyn, allowing the Starks to bow and curtsey to the two girls.

"Don't worry yourselves," Mayaka said, smiling with a smile that made all of the kids want to smile back. Her smile wasn't glowing as the sun like Lillia's but gentle and soft like a flower.

"I'm Margaery!" The younger girl said, rushing over to hold out her hand to the kids. After the kids each gave her a handshake, Mayaka walked over and greeted them.

When the Tyrell girl reached Evelyn, she paused. Something about the Stark girl seemed to intrigue her before she held out her hand. When Evelyn took it, she was surprised to find that the girl's hand had a natural coolness to it. Mayaka at the same time was surprised at how warm Evelyn's hands were considering that she came from the North.