chapter 3.

Chapter 3.

"Marissa you little slut!", Caroline joked. "Its not funny okay? He kissed me, thats it", I replied. Elena handed me my phone back, "Youre telling Damon", she ordered.

"And I didnt tell you because I knew youd kill Tyler Hilton, which would attract too much media attention to our kind... And he makes awesome music...", I concluded. "You bet your ass Im gonna kill him!", Damon yelled. "Dont... Please", I begged. After a moment, he nodded.

Later that night, I was heading down to the cellar where we stored blood bags in the Salvatore house when I felt a stabbing pain in my back, forcing me to the floor. And then two more shots. I writhed in pain as the vervain coursed through my body. A tall female vampire stood over me. She bent down so that her long blonde tresses were blocking my view. "Stefan is barely over his last ripper binge and you and Damon, drinking human blood round here aint helping. So I suggest you keep your slutty ass the hell away from here, got it?", She breathed into my ear. Lexi. Pshht some friend she turned out to be! I nodded weakly. Then she was gone. "Marissa?! My God! What happened?!", Damon gasped as he began pulling the darts out of my back. "Well, lets just say my new bestie, Lexi, had a change of heart... Turns out shes not a big fan of the idea of us as friends ", I replied. Damon snorted.

"Is this some kind of joke?!", I yelled. This cannot be happening! "No sweetie. Were going to live in Pennsylvania. You'll have to transfer to another school. Youre going to be attending Rosewood high", my mom smiled excitedly. "How can you be happy about this?!", I gasped. Geez has she lost her mind?! "Its only for a year or so. Weve found a great family to rent out the place for a year", she shrugged. "Well when do we leave?", I asked. "2days from now", replied my dad.