chapter 9.

Chapter 9.

"Mom, I need to go back home... To see me friends...", I sobbed into her shoulder.

"I know, I know", she sighed, "Just pack you things and hit the road tomorrow".

"Really?", I asked wiping my eyes. My mother nodded and left me to pack.

The next morning I got in my car and drove. That was all there was to it. I went on my own and headed... HOME! I almost squealed when I saw the 'Welcome to Mystic Falls' sign. I drove up to the Salvatore house and parked my car in the drive. To my surprise it was Stefan who answered the door. Neither of us said a thing and he simply hugged me. When I went inside, Damon was asleep on thr couch with a glass of bourbon in his hand. Stefan, being the gentleman that he was, left us alone. I reached out to tap Damon to wake him but he but down the glass and grabbed my hand. His eyes opened and he sat up. "Why?", was all he said. And then finally, "Am I not enough for you?".

"HE kissed ME".

"Save it! You could of stopped it and you didnt... I know you love me and I love you too but none of that matters if you have feeling for someone else. Just go stay with Bonnie or whatever and let me know how you feel before you go to Rosewood".

"Damon I--".

"Just go". And thats exactly what I did. I left his house and sat in my car sobbing. When I finally stopped I drove to Caroline's. Staying with Elena would be too awkward as I was NOT about to walk about in my pj's infront my ex and Bonnie's dating my ex so theres a chance that could happen at hers too. And that only left Caroline. I knocked gently on the door and was immediatly pulled into a hug. "Yes you can stay here", she grinned, "But we also need to let everyone know you're back! God Ive missed you so much!". "Well atleast somebody is glad Im here", I murmered. Now what to do about Damon?...