Chapter 14 - what now

The time had come I needed to text adam not that I knew what to put but I was sure it would come to me naturally as I was writing it...

To Adam:

I don't know what dirt you have on me Adam but you're not funny and your certainly not destroying mine and fazer's relationship. What do you want me to do? And on the conditions that you forget or delete any information about dappy fazer or me, I am doin it for all of us not just me. Ok!

Then we may be able to come to some arrangement.

When I pushed the send button I felt physically sick what if he said anything about touching me, he made my body crawl and whenever he used to touch me towards the end I always felt dirty.

It was a horrible existence living with Adam but even now I still cant fully let me feelings go for him he was special to me and I stupidly believed I was to him which turned out to be a load of rubbish.

I thought he loved me. I wanted him to love me. But no matter how hard I tried I was never enough for him he always wanted more from me. He could never just accept that if i wasn't comfortable with a situation i shouldn't be forced to do anything.

I told faze what I had put, we were in the car on the way to tesco when Ny text me

Hey T babe, long time no see! We need a catch up, just wondering has Adam been in touch with you only I got a weird text? X

To Ny:

Hey muffin I know too long I'm on my way to town now if you can meet me there in about an hour go Starbucks or something. I think I will be able to explain whatever his text says x

To T:

Yeah that would be great Starbucks it is then. I don't like the sound of it all tho T x

Fazer was pretty interested in what i was telling her. For once faze was driving so I didn't have to keep my eyes on the road which was a relief.

When we arrived at tesco there were no paps no nothing it was bliss. Faze and I were roaming up and down the isle I had a pretty good disguise as i didn't want to be spotted today putting on me northern accent so no one could think it twos me!

And of course faze did his best northern accent but to be fair it wasn't that great! Everything I saw I wanted just got put in the trolley drinks filled a lot of it vody, red bull, Capri suns, tequila.

My phone went off in my pocket so i checked it;

From Adam

Oh is that what they call it now a relationship that will never last. Ok deal you do whatever I want and everytime someone's slate gets cleared. Deal?

As for what I want you to do, part of the process now your doing things for everyone is, I want to hear you scream my name in pleasure, I don't want you to just lie there motionless like you used to when we were goin out. I want you to be a stripper for me and my mates only round our house and i'll be nice and say you only have to go to underwear, cook us a meal and serve us drinks ect...

It's not that bad is it.

Just fun really...

Stood there I realized that this was real and now I had asked their was no option I had to. I went and got some meat ad veg for tonight so I could cook faze a nice meal. He doesn't need to suffer as well, I might be away from him for a while but that's something he would have to put up with.

Paying at the tills the check out girl recognized faze and asked for his autograph which he gave her along with a hug, thankfully she didn't recognize me otherwise everyone would know we were together and that would make things messy especially as we weren't the ones to tell them.