Chapter 19 - nothing happened, did it?

Last night was not pretty. Dappz just got hammered there was no alcohol left in the house... We had red bull and capri suns so me and faze had them!

I think dappy had cried all night and he had been on the phone to Kaye for most of it too. I couldn't bare to see him like that. He was like my brother and no matter how many scraps we had he was blood.

I went in his room in the night around 3am I think and just cuddled him, we were both wide awake. I don't really know why I was still awake but I knew why dappy was so for me that was enough.

It's Friday.

I had a bit of a lie in so it was about 4pm when I got up. Faze got up a long time before though.

Faze: morning you or should I say afternoon

You should have woke me babe

Faze: *kisses me on the cheek* you were up half the night comforting dappy. I don't know how you do it, you have all these troubles of your own and you still help others before yourself.

It's because I have a boyfriend who I can tell anything. I guess it's my maternal instincts!

Faze: awww T stop it! but you never even cry I've only seen you cry once in the studio

Well you don't cry if your happy do you!

Faze: no I guess you don't, now come give me a hug

You big softie

Faze: you want one too don't deny it...

We had a long hug and typical fazer burnt my toast but never mind!

I loved Fridays, loved being the operative word because of tonight. This was the only friday i had never looked forward to.

Our single was being released on Sunday which with a bit if luck would go to number 1 or at least top 5.

Time just seemed to fly by I couldn't believe it before I knew it I was in my dress waiting for Adam. Don't get me wrong it wasn't my best dress but it looked more convincing the fact we were 'going out'

*knock on the door*

Faze: you will text me Tommy's adress just incase

Course I will. You didn't even have to ask

Faze: I know I know, take care baby

He kissed me goodbye and that was it, I was out of the door walking to Adams car

I knew how much it hurt fazer to watch me walk away and do something like this but in my head I had to.

Adam: you look stunning T, I mean, wow, you've got a great...

*cutting him off* Thanks for the compliments and all but you don't need to say them

Adam: I wasn't saying it so it looked like you were my girlfriend were not at Tommy's yet. Can I not compliment a girl on her looks?

I know, your not that good an actor and not me you can't not unless tommy and Adam are there.

Adam: I'm sorry for being nice

Adam your never nice don't play that card

By now I had no idea where we were, I didn't recognize anything. It must have been near by because adam slowed down until we came to a stop.

It must only have been about 20minutes from fazer's and he would probably know it anyway.

I saw the street sign now all I needed was the number which I didnt see until we got to the door ... 23... Street I could remember that