Chapter 7 - Oh fazer...

When faze got back from sorting my car I was still a bit shook up but the food was on the table. He had bought enough to feed an army of Tulisa's not just one!

I was stood with my hands in the sink trying to tidy up, I'd been in fazer's apartment for ten minutes and I had already made a mess.

Faze came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist which made me wince a little because I still had all the bruises from Adam but I felt safe and for the first time I wanted love. I could understand the pleasures it gave people to make love and be happy. I turned round faze not loosening his grip and we just gazed into each others eyes.

This was almost like it was meant to be, fazer's lips brushed on mine and I returned the motion silently saying that I wanted it too. He wrapped his lips around mine and I wasn't resisting. I slipped my hand inside fazer's and slowly he pulled away from the kiss and looked at my hand which was still bleeding heavily.

'T man why didn't you tell me your hand was cut up and your lip started bleeding too'

Well I've never been kissed by you before I was lost in the moment and I enjoyed it rather than just settling for someone's tongue being shoved down my throat.

'T that shouldn't have happened, I ... I'm sorry it was an accident I shouldn't have done that you have only just finished with Adam I ...

I placed a kiss on his lips to reassure him

You still sorry?

'you didn't have to kiss me I know your not ready I was such a prat I shouldn't have taken advantage of you your sensitive at the minute Tuls and it was wrong of me'

No faze I would have pulled away or resisted if I hadn't wanted it I'm used to doing that but it was special. I felt special. You are not telling me that you didn't feel like some chemistry between us the other day in my car

'well yea I did but now isn't right, and you felt special T, that's because you are special. To me.'

I think I started blushing at this point because I felt myself burning up and getting quite aroused.

Right then so if you feel that way and i do why was it wrong of you?!

'1. You have just broken up and 2. You have just had a scary night'

For once faze you sound mature but when I was in your arms I felt safe. The safest I've ever felt

'I'm gonna go and get some stitches or somethin for that hand of yours and some other bits to piece you back together I might be half an hour'

Right whatever

I watched faze get in his car and drive off and I was terrified what if Adam came back. I heated some of the Chinese and started eating it slowly playing with it more than eating it.

I went and got one of fazer's t shirts and got out of my bloody clothes and put some of his boxers on and I already felt better I went and lay on his bed and I could smell him and I just started crying scared he didn't ever want to be with me and that i'd put him off.

Faze wasn't seeing my soft side anytime soon so when I heard the door i wiped away my years grabbed one of his hoodies and put that on.

T?

Yeah I'm in your room

Am I ok to come in or are you not kinda er

Yes faze I am dressed

*so he walked in*

I put this on I didn't think you'd mind but my clothes are in the car and I didn't want to go out on my own

No worries lets get this hand sorted then turn it over ... Ouch T are you sure it's just stitches this needs

Yeh faze I'll be fine just put them on

After he had put the stitches over my half full hand he started Cleaning up the blood from my arm and round the cut I could tell faze didn't want to be doing this he hates stuff like this in real life. Movies his fine with and play station violence he loves but when you can see it in real life he hates it.

So surely he does feel something for me?

It took longer than I thought and it was quite painful now the alcohol had worn of. So I asked faze if he had any drinks

Yeah course Capri sun do you?

Er I was thinking something a little stronger if you don't mind

Red bull and vody?

Now your talking! I replied happily

We went into the dining room and eat the Chinese and drank a lot chatting the night away. Faze didn't ask me to mention Adam once but I had a feeling tomorrow would be the right time for him to do so for now I might as well get hammered

Food + more food + drink = tulisa heaven oh + fazer ;)